Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Lame...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

Ive was going back and forth with this guy like a couple months back. To be straight up hes asking too much and is basically trying to turn the car around and make a profit. He bought the car last December for about $10k (search e46fanatics youll find the PO fs thread) and all he did was add some angel eyes and splitters. He didn't do a cooling system overhaul (which at over 100k miles and 10 years old is almost a requirement) and the car is still on stock suspension and bushings, so he didn't add any real value to the car to then ask $5k over what he paid, let alone the car now has more miles and an extra owner on its history...no thanks. BTW he was asking $15k for the car before he even added the BBS wheels...
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by BigRussia View Post
    Ive was going back and forth with this guy like a couple months back. To be straight up hes asking too much and is basically trying to turn the car around and make a profit. He bought the car last December for about $10k (search e46fanatics youll find the PO fs thread) and all he did was add some angel eyes and splitters. He didn't do a cooling system overhaul (which at over 100k miles and 10 years old is almost a requirement) and the car is still on stock suspension and bushings, so he didn't add any real value to the car to then ask $5k over what he paid, let alone the car now has more miles and an extra owner on its history...no thanks. BTW he was asking $15k for the car before he even added the BBS wheels...
    Thanks for the background. Isn't Poke08 a member here?

Yes, he has posted in this thread about his car.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

Quote Originally Posted by BigRussia View Post
    When I bought the car, it was a little under priced ($10,500), so I figured I'd make a few bucks on it since I decided to sell it. I didn't know it was a crime to flip the car for a little profit. Since I've had it I've added the angel eyes, splitters, BBS wheels, two oil changes, oil pan gasket, oil filter housing gasket, FCAB's with the Z4M bushings. When I took the car to the dealer, I specifically asked them about the cooling system and I was told that I don't need to touch it yet and it hasn't given me any problems, so I haven't done the overhaul yet. Same goes for the suspension. I told you that I would drive the car down from Orlando for you to LOOK at it and we could work something out if you're interested and said don't worry about it since you're on the fence about getting a ZHP. When I got down to So Flo for the summer, I sent you another PM to let you know I was in town if you wanted to check it out and you never replied via pm nor did you reply to me directly when I commented in your thread two weeks ago. I originally had it at $15,00 OBO and it has since been dropped to $14,000 OBO.

I have no problem if you're not interested in the car but don't act like I wasn't straight up about the maintenance/condition of the car or open to work with you to negotiate at a lower price. Anyways, good luck with your search.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011