Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

The drive home is the best part anyway

Quote Originally Posted by BigRussia View Post
    I'm looking for a stock car, not looking to pay for mods and upgrades I don't want/need so my budget is around $12,000. Again I'm not looking for a mint 06 with low miles. 03-04 with decent miles is fine with me as long as the upkeep is on point.
    Sounds good man, I was just messing around. Honestly, as others have said, you'll have to drive to find that car. I located my current car in NC, not too far, and a really enjoyable drive home. My first ZHP was in NY...

Honestly, the hard part about South Florida is the fact that there is a ton of money in the area. E46 BMWs are getting hard to locate as they aren't very new anymore. I'm sure you've noticed, but a huge part of the population always has the newest cars, so by the time a car is 5-8 years old, its already been forgotten. Heck, I've already seen a ton of modded 4 series coupes now, and they were JUST released...

So, look elsewhere in the country, you'll find the right car. There are plenty of good, honest people on here that will inspect and test drive a car that's near to them. I had a guy do that with my car and he replied with over 30 high quality pics of the car, and a VERY in depth review. I couldn't be happier.

Good luck buddy, and hopefully we'll meet up soon!
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Searched for a month for ours. Blk/Blk auto (wife's car). Looked everywhere. Even did a 6 hr drive to NC and looked at one that turned out to be a POS. Finally searched CL and found one in Kansas City on a Wednesday. Wife flew out that Friday and she put a deposit on it Saturday. Seller had some things to take care of with the paperwork, so I flew out 2 weeks later and drove it home. 14 hours total....

Finding the right one may take a while and you will probably have to travel as others have stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad the Mafia approves of my search requirements hopefully I come across a nice car soon so I can be a true member of the Mafia. I haven't been on here long but I can tell that this forum has a great community of members compared to other car forums, and I've been on my fair share of car forums over the years lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Sounds good man, I was just messing around. Honestly, as others have said, you'll have to drive to find that car. I located my current car in NC, not too far, and a really enjoyable drive home. My first ZHP was in NY...

Honestly, the hard part about South Florida is the fact that there is a ton of money in the area. E46 BMWs are getting hard to locate as they aren't very new anymore. I'm sure you've noticed, but a huge part of the population always has the newest cars, so by the time a car is 5-8 years old, its already been forgotten. Heck, I've already seen a ton of modded 4 series coupes now, and they were JUST released...

So, look elsewhere in the country, you'll find the right car. There are plenty of good, honest people on here that will inspect and test drive a car that's near to them. I had a guy do that with my car and he replied with over 30 high quality pics of the car, and a VERY in depth review. I couldn't be happier.

Good luck buddy, and hopefully we'll meet up soon!
    It all good dude! And you nailed it right on the head about South Florida! People just dont take care of their cars, they just toss them and buy new ones and most people seem to be just driving new leases to make themselves look good. I agree totally with the 4 series coupe thing, the first one I ever saw was a Estoril Blue 435i Msport and it already had douchey blinged out rims on it (and probably a tune too) but at the time there wasn't any commercials or any marketing that the car was even released already lol! It can be a bit frustrating, but yeah I'm not expecting to find my ZHP locally anymore.
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12399
    05 330Ci ZHP Coupe Sparkling Graphite/Blk MT 88k (Woodstock, GA)

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Hey big Russia , check that Zhp is in Lakeland FL.

+1...thats a decent looking car for the price/milage. Sounds like the seller is in a pinch, and is willing to move on the price I would bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bello-Bmw View Post
    Hey big Russia , check that Zhp is in Lakeland FL.
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerTater View Post
    +1...thats a decent looking car for the price/milage. Sounds like the seller is in a pinch, and is willing to move on the price I would bet.
    Hey, Bello thanks for the link man! It does look good and its not a bad drive either maybe 3-4 hours for me. Only thing is I work Mon-Fri and the 15th is this Thursday...if he had till the 17th Saturday I would make the trip to check it out with cash in hand and see how low he will go since he says he needs it gone asap lol. Now I wonder what happens to the car after the 15th, I would text/call him but he left no phone number but Ill shoot him an email him in the meantime.

EDIT* Looks like he edited the ad and now its $10k firm...hmmm
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast