Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRussia View Post
    Hey, Bello thanks for the link man! It does look good and its not a bad drive either maybe 3-4 hours for me. Only thing is I work Mon-Fri and the 15th is this Thursday...if he had till the 17th Saturday I would make the trip to check it out with cash in hand and see how low he will go since he says he needs it gone asap lol. Now I wonder what happens to the car after the 15th, I would text/call him but he left no phone number but Ill shoot him an email him in the meantime.

EDIT* Looks like he edited the ad and now its $10k firm...hmmm
    I sent this guy an email on Saturday and have yet to hear back from him.

No problem Big Russia, if I was you, I will call in sick tomorrow , and go to check this Zhp , and now even better cuz the seller lower the price to 10 k. Don't let it go bro, this is your time.

+1. When I bought my Mini Cooper I took one day off from work. From what I've seen, good ZHPs at good price sell fast.

Has anyone actually got in contact with this guy? He posted a link to his CL ad on e46fanatics, but has yet to respond to my emails. Seems odd since he's in a hurry to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bello-Bmw View Post
    No problem Big Russia, if I was you, I will call in sick tomorrow , and go to check this Zhp , and now even better cuz the seller lower the price to 10 k. Don't let it go bro, this is your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    +1. When I bought my Mini Cooper I took one day off from work. From what I've seen, good ZHPs at good price sell fast.
    Yea Bello youre right man this is my chance lol, and I was thinking the same thing of taking a sick day but unfortunately I'm still very new at my new job and I can't take a day off on such short notice also I have to get someone to ride with me so they'll have to take a day off as well. If i can get in contact with the owner ill see if we can work something out for the weekend.
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

Car was sold tonight.

Who got it?

Who bought it? Seller told me it was sold.

Yep he replied to his e46fanatics thread last night around 8:30pm saying it's sold. I wonder if the buyer was a local person or someone who made a long drive road trip/took a flight. I mean that was pretty quick lol, I didn't even get a chance to setup a meeting with him.
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

I exchanged a few PMs with him on E46F. I was able to get the VIN, run the Cfax. Car started its life in CA, made it to OK, then to FL. Had a small accident reported in 2004. Owner said the rear left quarter panel was repainted. Probably backed into something.

He was moving from FL to GA. I attempted to give him a deposit via Paypal for him to hold it until he got to GA so I could see in person, but I guess I was too late.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast