Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Threaded View

WTB: ZHP 6MT in South Florida

Ok I know this is a long shot seeing how two other FL members are having a hard time finding a ZHP but I am looking to buy a ZHP in the South Florida region. Can be Coupe or Sedan and any color, packages or year. Main thing to me is it being clean and well maintained with documentation. I am located in Miami and will make the drive for the right car.

Looking for:
    -Must be 6MT
    -Coupe or Sedan but NO convertibles please
    -Any Color and Packages
    -Well maintained and have documentation to back it up. Looking for major things like cooling system, VANOs fix, suspension refreshes, has had inspections I and II done and so on. Miles doesn't matter to me as much as upkeep.

Let me know what you guys have/find, thanks!
    Last edited by BigRussia; 05-07-2014 at 05:23 AM.
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!