Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sixty5vdub View Post
    Starting out with a bone stock 2006 330cic.
    Its the wife's DD, so nothing too wild will happen. For a while, any way. Plus, I really like the way it handles now. Moar power is always a good thing, though, so ....... Who knows.

Will be upgrading the Nav unit soon, as the OEM one is pretty dated in looks and functionality. Next will probably be some light suspension work. And maybe some intake / exhaust mods as well.
    Check out Avin Avant-2 , mines coming in Monday

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGoon View Post
    Check out Avin Avant-2 , mines coming in Monday
    I have been looking at the Avin unit. Interested to see your review of it.

A few small things done this weekend: ECS Tuning CF Strut Tower Brace, and did the yellow bulb mod to the FTP & fog lights.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    AMP

2006 330cic ZHP, BSM w/ NB, AT, ECS CF Strut Bar, BMW Performance Intake, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, PosiQuiet Pads
    2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 5.7L Hemi, 37" Goodyear MTR's on TWF Double Beadlocks, tons of other mods
    1965 VW Beetle, Competition Yellow, working on a 2056cc RAT Type IV transplant, full body - off resto about 10 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by sixty5vdub View Post
    I have been looking at the Avin unit. Interested to see your review of it.

A few small things done this weekend: ECS Tuning CF Strut Tower Brace, and did the yellow bulb mod to the FTP & fog lights.
    Nice work! That's the strut bar I think I am going with

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Had Oil service, Brake Fluid service, and a little coding done today. First check-up at the local dealership. I happen to know one of the service reps, so I felt comfortable taking the car to the dealer. I am normally more of a DIY kinda guy.

Had the DRL's turned on; # 1 & # 2 seat / mirror memory linked to each individual remote; one - touch = three - blink turn signals turned on; wanted the top up with remote turned on but they didn't seem to know anything about that one.

Techs said the car was in excellent shape, already had new(er) FCAB installed. So I got that goin for me.
    AMP

2006 330cic ZHP, BSM w/ NB, AT, ECS CF Strut Bar, BMW Performance Intake, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, PosiQuiet Pads
    2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 5.7L Hemi, 37" Goodyear MTR's on TWF Double Beadlocks, tons of other mods
    1965 VW Beetle, Competition Yellow, working on a 2056cc RAT Type IV transplant, full body - off resto about 10 years ago

Installed the new AVIN AVANT 2 in the ZHP. Bought it as a birthday present for the wife. She hated the OEM Nav system.

So far, I really like the AVANT 2. Only issue so far is the glare on the screen from the back window. It shows up a lot more than the OEM unit did.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    AMP

Nice!

The friendliest forum on the planet.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Awesome! How do you like that strut bar?
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by OtterEffect View Post
    Awesome! How do you like that strut bar?
    Thanks!

I put the strut bar on pretty soon after buying the car, so I didn't have much to compare it with. But I think that it corners like it is on rails. Just point the nose, and it goes.
    Of course, I am used to driving a lifted Jeep that was set up for climbing rocks, so it corners like it is on Slinkys .......
    AMP

Installed some LED reverse and license plate lights. The back-up camera for the AVIN AVANT II has built in LEDs, so I had to swap out the other license plate light bulb to a LED. I went ahead and bought some reverse light LEDs as well, so that all of the bulbs on the back of the ZHP are LED.
    Bought the bulbs from Khoalty.

Pix show the stock reverse bulb on the pass side, and the LED bulb on the driver's side.

Last edited by sixty5vdub; 08-19-2014 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Larger Pix
    AMP

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast