Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Shoe Day!

That looks great. I was looking at the oem m3 csl wheels but was curious if they would fit being 19's....anyone done this?

Sent from my iPhone 13

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTater View Post
    That looks great. I was looking at the oem m3 csl wheels but was curious if they would fit being 19's....anyone done this?

Sent from my iPhone 13
    Unfortunately they won't fit your 330 very well. For reference, I'm running a 19x10 @ ET41 in the rear, and I pretty much have no clearance to the inner fender lip. OEM CSL wheels are 19x9.5 ET22, so you'd be sticking 13mm (.5 in) further out than on my setup. You'd need some pretty drastic fender work and/or stretched tires to make them fit without major rubbing.

| 2004 ZHP Coupe| 6MT | Silbergrau Metallic | Gray Leather Interior | Cold Weather Package | Black Cube Trim | Hamann Motorsport PG1 18x8/18x9 + Michelin PSS | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by fantinno View Post
    Unfortunately they won't fit your 330 very well. For reference, I'm running a 19x10 @ ET41 in the rear, and I pretty much have no clearance to the inner fender lip. OEM CSL wheels are 19x9.5 ET22, so you'd be sticking 13mm (.5 in) further out than on my setup. You'd need some pretty drastic fender work and/or stretched tires to make them fit without major rubbing.
    Thanks. I really appreciate the insight! ...

I'm about to order new wheels and tires and am kinda confused on what wheel, tire setups fit and what all of the measurements mean? I'm think of getting 18x8.5 style 313's with the Michelin PS2, will I need spacers?

2004 black on black 330ci ~Mason

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12