Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS: OEM Chrome Kidneys, OEM Amber tails, sidemarkers, corners, chrome orange bulbs, smoked tails and corners

I have no idea what to ask for the OEM parts, so please shoot me a fair offer if my price is off.

(Sold) OEM chrome sedan kidneys, good condition. Couple broken tabs on the tops. Minor rock chips and scratches. $45 shipped?

OEM amber tails, good condition. Minor scratches. Passenger side has a scuff at the top. $60 shipped?

OEM amber sidemarkers, great condition. $45 shipped?

OEM amber passenger side corner light. Good condition with minor rock chips and scratches. $30 shipped?

Chrome Amber bulbs, full set. Unused. $25 shipped. (sold)

(Sold) Khoalty smoked tails. Perfect condition. Let me warn you that these are the typical khoalty quality. The edges are rough and the product stamp you see is stamped into the plastic. With a little sanding work these would be nicer. $70 shipped.

(Sold) Khoalty smoked corners. Great condition with very minor scratches and rock chips. Again, the stamp is on the plastic. No rough edges on these. $25 shipped.

The khoalty tails and corners can't be shipped till I receive the clears that I ordered which will be in a couple days.

Again, feel free to PM me with any offers or requests for additional photos.

This is for a good cause! All proceedings go straight to the "GetDimitriSomeWheels" fund.
    Last edited by NorCal-Dimitri; 07-02-2014 at 08:47 AM.
    -Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3
    Recaro - Ground Control - Macht Schnell - AP - Mashaw - UUC - Schroth - Apex - TMS

No idea on the cost. Just to make sure, kidney grills are from coupe? (Sedans are diff of course).
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    No idea on the cost. Just to make sure, kidney grills are from coupe? (Sedans are diff of course).
    Oops, forgot to mention that. They are sedan kidney grills.
    -Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3
    Recaro - Ground Control - Macht Schnell - AP - Mashaw - UUC - Schroth - Apex - TMS

I might be interested in the kidney grills at $50 shipped if there are no broken tabs. I've been in a contact with a couple other folks about a set and haven't heard back.

Quote Originally Posted by itdnwiwbp View Post
    I might be interested in the kidney grills at $50 shipped if there are no broken tabs. I've been in a contact with a couple other folks about a set and haven't heard back.
    I'll double check the tabs when I get home and if they're good I'll send you a pm.
    -Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3

Sounds good. Thanks!

Any pics of the smoked tails not so close up?? Thanks.

Here are some shots from farther away:

-Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3

Are they led or reg halogen? Wonder what they would look like on alpine white? ....hmm

Sent from my iPhone 13

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerTater View Post
    Are they led or reg halogen? Wonder what they would look like on alpine white? ....hmm

Sent from my iPhone 13
    Reg halogen. The reason I'm selling them is because there's more contrast with clear against blue than smoked against blue. I've always liked smoked lights on lighter colored cars for the same reason.

-Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast