Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    Definitely I feel a M235i Grand coupe would be the ZHP successor
    I would go for that.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gmurphy View Post
    I like how Audi has the fold out screens that hide in the dash when they are off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with this.

//M GC if that ever happens

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    //M GC if that ever happens
    I'm sure they are rethinking their strategy as Audi and Mercedes have success with their small 4 door models!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP A08
    Dinan Stage 1
    ~ Garry Murphy

Between this and my ZHP I would keep my ZHP.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Owning both this car and the ZHP, I say there is no comparison. Both cars are great in their own respects, but not a successor. As for the things everyone "hates"... Once you live with them, you don't even notice them. And honestly, I'm starting to hate the term "slush box". Many of the new automatic transmissions shift crisper than most people with a snappy left foot and 3 pedals. That being said, the new 8 speed in the F series is a good transmission.

And as for the screen, honestly, you don't even notice it. If that was someone's only reason for not buying this car, I'd say they were stupid/nuts.

I'm with Derek.... I'll take an ///M2 GC.
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Owning both this car and the ZHP, I say there is no comparison. Both cars are great in their own respects, but not a successor. As for the things everyone "hates"... Once you live with them, you don't even notice them. And honestly, I'm starting to hate the term "slush box". Many of the new automatic transmissions shift crisper than most people with a snappy left foot and 3 pedals. That being said, the new 8 speed in the F series is a good transmission.

And as for the screen, honestly, you don't even notice it. If that was someone's only reason for not buying this car, I'd say they were stupid/nuts.

I'm with Derek.... I'll take an ///M2 GC.
    I wouldn't rule out the entire car just because of a couple design elements, no. I just have an opinion on them and my opinion is a negative one. Similar to the arm rest in our Zhp's. Do I think it's a very cool car overall, hell yeah.

As for slush box, I agree. Most automatics nowadays are incredible. I just use that to refer to automatics in general just out of habit/stigma.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

i think zhps already had a successor. it was the 335is lol

Haha the armrest has a delete on our cars. I did it on my car. Loving no arm rest and being able to have more room to shift into gears. I have to say I don't think I can shift fast enough to compensate for the auto 8 speed transmission mind you that it doesn't even have a dct yet or a lsd currently. LSD will be available soon through.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12