Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Man those rear wheels look so freakishly small from the angle those photos were taken! lol
    lol they would probably look even smaller in the fronts with my m3 front fenders

Glad ur set. Let's get back to work!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    So as many of you guys know, the ESS TS S/C has been discontinued. I was planning to purchase it next year right after I got my rear fenders taken care of. Well Tom@EAS told me when I went to buy something that ESS told them that it's no longer for sale from any vendors. There goes that plan. I contacted ESS and originally, they told me yeah that’s it. I say originally, will come back to that later.

After hearing that, I decided that I'm going to use my funds for a different purchase since my car is essentially finished with no S/C in sight. Put down an order for a Tesla Model 3. Got the long range RWD version. :excited: was debating on car or S/C so no twinscrew made it easier.

Ok so now going back to what I mentioned earlier. A week later, I'm in a world of pain LOL : My Model 3 was getting delivered, and AJ tells me that there are 4 complete units still left and that I can buy one directly through him. Seriously?! :banghead: :ben: :censor:

I mulled over it for a few days. Then I decided to just go ahead and buy it too. : I'd regret not getting it later tbh. Went ahead with the TS2+. So now I'm in a world of pain trying to come up with the money for both lol I have to work a ton more now to make this happen. I'll probably be gone for most of next year due to this. My friend, John T. wanted me to give him an honorable mention for helping making it happen lol So there is it lol

So for my Model 3 delivery. Originally, the car came with rear bumper damage. It was broken. They tried to tell me they can't fix it and I should take it as is. Yeah right. Refused delivery. So crisis averted for a bit money wise. I was able to put that towards the TS2+ first now.

Fast forward to yesterday. I'm took delivery of the Tesla again. So now the LR RWD models can no longer be ordered. So I have to take delivery of this car no matter what and go through the service center to fix stuff with it after. Here's some pictures of it.

This car was a lot better than the last one. There's really only a front bumper issue with the paint. It's like it wasn't completely painted. But as far as panel alignment and everywhere else, it looks good.

Plans for the car is to get that bumper fixed, then immediately get clear bra. No other mods since my money is now all gone lol

I also got a notification that my TS2+ is on it's way. It'll come on Halloween night. Well that sucks, because I fly out again on the 30th. So not only do I not get to play with my new car, I don't get to open the supercharger to marvel at it. Hopefully I'll come back in like 10 days. It better not get stolen. My house has been a target lately.

I also have to figure out what I'm going to do with my headers. I'm definitely going to put it on for the TS2+. My original plan was to test fit first, then send it off to Swaintech to get it coated. That is like so much work because I will have to do the install twice. So now I'm thinking about just sending it to get it coated without first test fitting, then installing it once it came back.

I still have to find some high flow cats for it. I just can't handle the gas smell all that much nowadays. When I was a kid, **** smelled good. Now, not so much. Any suggestions for some cheap high flow cats I could use for now?

I got quotes from EAS for the S/C install as well as VANOS seals, motor mounts, and headers. Seems like it's going to be expensive to get everything else done at the same time. The S/C labor isn't too bad though. Now that I'm low on funds, I might have to go ahead and do the VANOS seals, headers and motor mounts on my own. Probably the transmission mounts too cause I'll have to take off the exhaust anyways. I'm debating on doing the S/C install on my own. :b:

I also need to get a baseline dyno before doing all of this. So much work. We'll see though. I'll figure out everything when I get back from the next project. I'll definitely be enlisting for some help to install these things probably.
    So little time to do all the crap that I need to do.

Ok so I've been gone for forever to Huntsville, AL. I hate that city now. They tried to deploy 100 people to do like what a team of 600 people would normally do. Then it rained all the ****ing time, with no sun either. I tried to go home after 2 weeks, but my PM told me she needed me an extra week. Switched me to nights then the week after, I tried to go home again, and the PM kept me there for 2 more weeks :ben: And she switched me back to days OMFG. It took me the entire week to just get used to nights because I had no days off. Seriously, I was getting depressed. I thought about selling my car LOL My friend's wife told me to keep it cause it was pretty :luv Iono how that works, but it worked lol

Ok rant over. So I have some updates on my car. Let's see. From what I remember my last few updates were useless and didn't describe **** about why my car is taking so long lol

First, I dropped my car off last year to Wayne. Deadline was whenever, just work on it on your spare time because I'm always gone for work anyways, I won't miss it. (I actually do miss it though ) Well, then for 8 months, I was dealing with the stupid ass Streamline CSL trunk BS. Back and forth between work out of state and going to my car to try to fit/measure the trunk to show to this dumb ass that it doesn't fit. Then after awhile we work out a deal that he will refund me. Then what? Well shipping to your country costs more than the trunk LOL So he didn't want to do it. So 8 months later, what do I have? This POS bad fitting (but really light) CSL trunk. Had to call my CC to get a chargeback to get my money back. So that delayed the whole thing by 9 months.

Then, I had to smog the car, took the car back for a month. Delayed again. At the same time, Miss Samantha was buying a car M240i, sold her car so she borrowed it, sort of.

Gave the car back at the end of last year basically, and he started working on it a little. Most of the work was just taking off the rear fender off the M3 shell without destroying it.

Ok now we're caught up lol While I was at work in that last project I was ranting about, my TS2 was done being coated by the guys at OC Custom Coating. Luckily they were cool with me not being able to pick it up for a month while I was being held captive. :banghead:

I picked it up today. So they ended up coating basically then entire supercharger because it was easier to do without taking the S/C apart. I chose to do their coating that had their best heat dissipation properties. It's not exactly like a black. It's more like a really, really dark grey. But that's only if you see it in like bright sunlight. It looks black otherwise though. It should look good once installed. :excited:

Then I drove straight to EAS cause they are like down the street from these guys. Hung out with Tom for a while talking about random ****. They asked if I will get the TS2 installed this decade LOL Then put the SC on a cart they had and pushed it to the back.

After that, I drove to Wayne to see some progress on the car. Looks like he started really working on it. The rear fender is off on one side. Rear windows and stuff are out, and the car is covered in white dust lol Car is ridiculously dirty. He showed me the problem areas that he was working on to get the inner fender part to work. Told me that I wasn't rubbing on the outside on the fender lip (cause I pulled the **** out of it knowing I would do the rear fenders lol). But I was lightly rubbing on the inside. Should be fixed after this though lol

My lonely good trunk just sitting here. Iono wtf happened to the other trunk lol

I just wanted a macro shot here : I guess they didn't break my CF roof taking off my windshield again?

So yep, I'm only back for 12 days, so I tried to do all that **** all in one day. I have to leave again on the 30th ugh. So now the car is just waiting on Wayne to finish it so that the rest of the stuff can get done.

So when Wayne's done here's a list of **** I need to do:
    • Get oil change.
    • Possibly need to replace the battery again
    • Do VANOS seals
    • Replace the radiator hose that will be under the SC because it'll be a bitch later to do.
    • I decided to hold off on the headers and just do that later one after warranty is over when I get Frank Smith or whoever to tune it and take that into account.
    • Get tires
    • Get an alignment
    • Possibly do motor mounts
    • Replace transmission mounts

Basically, I'm just trying to lower the cost of install from EAS for now.
    I feel like I should redo this entire project thread. I do have all my update posts saved in OneNote. The only thing that sucks is the smileys are different so I would have to go back and fix them all.

OMG that SC looks amazing! Absolutely love it. Good updates. Glad things are finally moving forward. Crazy seeing your car looking like a shell, nice to see it coming back together.

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

I'm seriously considering re-posting my entire build here. The e46fanatics server is slow as shit. Took me 3 tries to just post this. I have all my posts on OneNote. It's like 51 posts lol

Happy New Year.

I didn't get **** done last year lol And I don't really have any updates

I did come across these pictures of the lift. So same time last year, due to some circumstances, I donated my lift setup to JR. These things worked wonderfully for like the 5 years that I had it. Plus the hydraulic cylinders finally started to leak after 5 years so I had to remove them in order to repair them anyways.

it was a day to see it go.

I have no pictures of it at the new location. Why? Because it's been a year and we still haven't installed it at JRs place lol I've been going to his house every time I'm back, never do lift stuff Goal for this year though is to get that installed so when i get my car back I can get stuff done for the SC (don't remind me )

Do it!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Please do! I know I'd read your entire thread if you posted here.

Thanks for bringing us along with your great updates.

Reposted my build thread over here:
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...s-thread-Redux

Reposted my build thread over here:
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...s-thread-Redux
    I’m glad you posted your build thread over here Hieu

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910