Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    new roof looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    i've always loved sillie ride. Where the quad projectors son?
    i don't like the look of quads. after making a few of them for other members cars. looks so ugly to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    new roof looks great!
    thanks man. i wish i had a nice camera right now. all i want to do is take pictures of it lol

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    thanks man. i wish i had a nice camera right now. all i want to do is take pictures of it lol

You can borrow mine Hieu.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks for the offer John. I'm probably just going to go to EAS and have my friend there take some pictures like usual. After I clear bra first.

Thanks for the offer John. I'm probably just going to go to EAS and have my friend there take some pictures like usual. After I clear bra first.
    EAS....remember the coding job? Took five minutes and they still charged me $95. smh

Quote Originally Posted by JKO_ZHP View Post
    EAS....remember the coding job? Took five minutes and they still charged me $95. smh
    lol they are a tuning shop. they always charge a lot. but they stand by it which is more than i can say about some other shops. but yeah, i probably could have gotten you a discount. and if i weren't so lazy, i could even do it lol

lol they are a tuning shop. they always charge a lot. but they stand by it which is more than i can say about some other shops. but yeah, i probably could have gotten you a discount. and if i weren't so lazy, i could even do it lol
    .....what. I thought you said you couldn't last time?
    ModBargains would've done it for less too btw but they just didn't have the files or w/e it was.

well i couldn't do it because i didn't have the software loaded on my laptop. i still can't because i'm about to warranty my laptop again lol but i think there are a lot of members here that could do it for you too. but you had that shit coded like a while back. you're already good to go, there's not much else to do lol

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast