Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    As the second owner of an IR over NB ZHP, I am surprised that this car has not yet sold as it really is quite appealing to the eye. My interior seems to get more attention then the rest of the car, and I know that there are only a handful of these IR/NB cars out there in good shape with low miles. Agree with what has been said above - need to find the special buyer for this one Bill. Hopefully you find them in the very near future so that this car will go to a good, caring home for a fair price.

-Brettski

Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    As the second owner of an IR over NB ZHP, I am surprised that this car has not yet sold as it really is quite appealing to the eye. My interior seems to get more attention then the rest of the car, and I know that there are only a handful of these IR/NB cars out there in good shape with low miles. Agree with what has been said above - need to find the special buyer for this one Bill. Hopefully you find them in the very near future so that this car will go to a good, caring home for a fair price.
    Could not agree more. This car should move soon.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Well I had someone coming tomorrow from 4 hours away to buy the car. Just got an unexpected email that due to unforeseen circumstances, they can no longer buy any car. That is a pretty big swing from "coming Saturday morning with bank check and cash" 16 hours prior.

I suspect unforeseen circumstances = found a different car
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Ugh
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Interesting conversation, beautiful car, can't imagine it won't go soon. But I agree the market is now different. Everything gets pushed down once the new king comes to town (new M3, M4), which will put lots of E90, E92, and maybe even more E46s out there to choose from. This is when the ZHP not being an M3 really hurts it. I think they're collectible to us, but not objectively to everyone on their own merits.

Not sure if the dropping prices on 335s matters to this -- people are sometimes seduced by the idea of over 300 hp (ask me how I know!). One of the things less nuanced enthusiasts might care about is that while the ZHP looks the part, nowadays, it doesn't back it up with the power that's available quite readily. But to those of us who know, it obviously doesn't matter.

Anyway, good luck. If anyone needs me to take a quick trip to check this car out for you, LMK! It'd be a great excuse to finally meet Bill and see a great car.
    - Marc

Well, if for no other reason than encouragement, I'd like to buy your car.

If it were closer to me (Colorado), I'd probably be stronger in considering it, though I'm not opposed to having a car shipped. Sounds like others on the board here could vouch for the car itself.

Honest feedback - I personally would be looking at paying somewhat less than your asking price. You're kinda caught in the middle of the higher mileage $10-12k cars, and the $16-$18k low mile cars (like 40-50k). What you really have going for you is the color combo though - that's why I'm interested. Plus, since you're attaching a value to the custom wheels, you have to wait for someone who finds value in those too.

That stinks about the potential buyer backing out. Unfortunately it's just part of selling a car privately. Hate that feeling when you have someone you think is going to buy your car, and then it all falls through.

Good luck - I look at your pictures every day and am thinking about it!

Thanks guys. I'm happy to put stock wheels back on, remove brand new M3 steering wheel from the equation and lower the price to $15k firm.

I'm pretty sure at that price point, it becomes a no brainer.

Installed license plate delete and black cube trim today. Looking just a little better outside and in.

Damn...I'm surprised to see this still for sale Bill. I figured it would have been gone by now. Whoever buys this car will be getting a very clean E46 ZHP....won't be disappointed in the purchase

Thanks Charlie

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast