Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Need to pick up fronts comparable to re040s

I've gotten myself into a bit of a predicament. Around August of last year my rear tires were toast, I had let a bad alignment go too long and, well, we know what that does to rubber. My front's were bruised, but not broken, and being on a grad school budget, I just replaced the rears. The problem is that I got new Potenza RE040s to put on the back; now the fronts are nearing death and I need something that will match performance-wise to what the RE040s are doing.

These are DD tires that I also take on the track. I'm shy about going to a higher UTQG because of the track time that the car does see.

Do any of you fine gentlemen have an opinion on what the Potenza S-02, S-02 a, or the RE050A\050 are bringing to the table.

I have absolutely nothing to offer here... sorry

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    I currently have the Potenza RE050A RFT's which came with my ZHP...and am looking to move away from them. That said, however, and considering I have only had my ZHP for a couple months now, they have been good tires. Grip in the rain has been excellent, I've tried many a time to break the back end out and NOTHING, I know that has a lot do with the car in general, but still, no worries there. The biggest con I've had against them is the noise at lower speeds, but I found out that the left front is feathering. Getting an alignment today and will be attending my first Autocross school on Saturday so I'll give you an update on how they feel after the alignment and with them over pressurized after the event.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread