Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Changing Up The Stable

Well ladies and gents, my time with the ZHP has come to an end. I bought mine in 2011 with 38k on the clock and it was a great car with a lot of good times behind the wheel.

- My first manual transmission vehicle
    - First vehicle I really turned a wrench on
    - My first solo cross country drive Cali to Georgia with two trips from Georgia with Oklahoma after that

Fast forward to present time and 30k miles later. I found myself casually checking online for an E46 M3 (one of my dream cars) a few weeks ago and after going cross eyed from looking at ads for two weeks, I found what I was looking for. I found this 2003 Steel Grey SMG Coupe with 120k on the clock for $13k. After weighing the pros and cons ie insurance, maintenance, fuel costs I decided to pull the trigger provided the test drive and history checked out.

After a 3hr drive up to south Atlanta from Savannah, everything checked out with the car fine. I did get beat up on my trade in value on the ZHP. The salesman was very stringent on his inspection and checked the paint thickness and found that the paint on the drivers side was much thicker than the passengers side 8 vs 4. It had an accident from a previous owner reported on the carfax so despite the low miles 68k he gave me $8900 for trade in.

The ZHP was a great immersion into the BMW world and I've learned tons along the way. The one word I have to describe the M in the week that I've had it ... WOW!!! Here's a few pics, I will take a few more tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Love the color! Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP A08
    Dinan Stage 1
    ~ Garry Murphy

Sheeeeee-eeeee-eeeet! That must be fun. Smg refers to the transmission being semi auto?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Sheeeeee-eeeee-eeeet! That must be fun. Smg refers to the transmission being semi auto?
    Single clutch automated manual. So yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP A08
    Dinan Stage 1
    ~ Garry Murphy

Beauty, congrats!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

congrats, steel grey is prob my fav bmw color. get some LED tails and she will look perfect!
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Awesome! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3

Thanks guys, I will get another ZHP hopefully a sedan this time in a year or so.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast