Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow (Sold): Factory Set of Staggered Style 135s

Finally! Been waiting for this moment since January - already had my new wheels but senior year of college = no time to properly wash them and put up a decent listing.

Anyways, these are your standard style 135s. Pics will show that they are all genuine ("Made in Austria" stamp).

Final, reduced price - $700 shipped CONUS or $550 picked up. I've calculated shipping to be around $150 using the cheapest method, hence the 700. If anyone interested is able to find a lower quote, then the savings can be subtracted from the 700 shipped.

The good: There are no bends or cracks. First owner of the car was an older gentleman in Escondido (SoCal) who barely drove the car. A couple then bought the ZHP from the man since they knew him & the car from all his trips to do the routine maintenance at the BMW dealership (Brecht BMW), where the previous owner worked. I DD it now but have never tracked it or hit any potholes. I only drove primarily to school and to work.

Three of the wheels are in "like new" condition. Tried my best to clean them up but there is still a little bit of dust in the spokes (ran out of Sonax).

I CAN ship. I've shipped wheels the ghetto way before (dish foam roll, lots of packing tape, cardboard cutouts, etc.) and this is definitely much safer. Each wheel's face is individually covered with a cloth bag to protect it, then put inside a plastic bag, then a square foam sheet on top of the face, then cardboard inserts and placed at the corners to prevent them from moving around while being moved.

The bad: The front passenger wheel is the only one with any damage. I curbed it once at a drive-thru at an In-N-Out. Another time, it was at night outside my place, as I tried to park at the curb without any lights on.

Pics are there but can always provide more upon request. Again, it (or any of the other three) does not have any cracks or bends.

Up-close shot of the biggest rash on that one wheel.

The wheel with the most hits.

-They were all individually washed by hand with a microfiber towel and a bucket of water with what was left of the bottle of Sonax I had plus Mother's California Gold car wash.
    -All of them have the original M stickers on them.
    -No tires or wheel caps. At least not until I have the latter swapped with new ones I bought; I can mail you the factory center caps separately if you want them (x4).
    -All have the valve stem caps on. Mismatching though; I suspect that America's Tire swapped two out probably by mistake the last time I went to have them balanced and rotated side to side.
    -For Mafia members only, I will throw in the factory studs.

Last edited by JKO_ZHP; 05-24-2014 at 12:19 AM.

Would be interested in one wheel probably the front curb one as I have to refinish all my wheels anyways. Of course if someone is looking for the full set I'll let it go as I'm in no hurry.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

I may be looking for a single front as well... Something's off, but hopefully just a balancing issue. Currently on my winters

Sent from my iPhone

Any interest in the two rear wheels? Anyone?
    I'm completely fine with separating them as long as there are buyers for all four of them!

I know someone wants to do a square rear set somewhere... Come on guys

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

PM sent.
    04 330i ZHP | 6 speed | black leather | black cube trim | stock

Bad timing, just finished my square setup. Otherwise I'd have jumped on this.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by macpro_racer2010 View Post
    PM sent.
    Response sent.

John, it's always best to have a backup. Wheels too. The entire set.
    Jk

what's the status on these wheels, did you sell any? i need a front wheel.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Still have those rears? I might be interested.

Thesixsins@gmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast