I've swapped the bulk of the interior of my car for one from an M3. Time to free up some space in the garage/basement/living room/office! :-)

This stuff came out of my '04 330Ci ZHP with about 105k miles on it. I've got front seats, door panels (cards?), rear seats, rear panels, rear headrests, center console (shorty console FTW!) and all the ZHP silver cube aluminum trim. Most of it's in very good condition. The front seats are powered with memory, but no lumbar or heat. They have some minor bolster wear (more noticeable on the driver's side, but not bad).

The previous owner of my car was a bit cack-handed and broke 3 of the 4 retaining clips on the back of the passenger-side dash trim. That's detailed below. I think it's easily fixed with some epoxy or JB Weld, and he'd used a silicone caulk to hold it in place. I hadn't noticed until I removed it…

I'm asking $1,300 for everything listed below. I'd prefer to sell as a set, and I'd also prefer to sell locally. I'm willing to deliver within a couple of hours of Boston for gas money or (good!) beer, although it will be *very* difficult to fit everything into an E46 coupe. The rear seats and door panels will be cumbersome to ship, but I'll do that at the buyer's expense. If you're crazy and want to pay for shipping of the front seats, I'll gladly do so, as long as you produce a note from your doctor.

The rear seat does not have the ski pass-through.

Individual prices:
Front seats $500
Complete back seat $300
Door panels $100/ea
Rear panels (w/ speaker grilles) $75/ea
Al cube trim, arm rests $250
Console $50
Speaker $25

Picture bomb away! (click for bigger)

front seats

seats, back

driver seat