Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by rkneeshaw View Post
    Got it.

My car currently has stage 2 ABS set to aktiv.

Is that set to aktiv on your car along with Stage 3 ABS? Or did you change Stage 2 ABS to Not Aktiv and Stage 3 ABS to Aktiv?
    https://www.diffchecker.com/0AVLNhxs

The right side is default EV53 LCM settings.

It shows BFD_SW1_STUFE2 as aktiv and BFD_SW2_STUFE2 nicht_aktiv. The video below shows when BFD Stage 3 was enabled at threshold 1.

So cool derbo, thank you!
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    ESS Twin Screw Stage 2 - Wavetrac - Headers - Borla - BMW Performance
    Turner Motorsports - Powerflex - Hawk Performance

Build thread: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...yan-s-2003-ZHP
    Wheelwell: 2003 BMW 3 Series
    Fuelly: 2003 BMW 330i

And my parking lights don't come on for follow me home function - the one that activates when you press the lock button while car is locked.
    I tried to activate options for all windows to roll up or down with the lock/unlock button is pressed on the remote with no luck.
    My sunroof is faulty and I don't want anyone activating it, causing it to get stuck, so I took out the fuse.
    Could this be why that function doesn't work? I have gone through my options file a million times.

My INPA is unavailable now, I have ordered another one and will post the options I have changed once I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by autobarn View Post
    And my parking lights don't come on for follow me home function - the one that activates when you press the lock button while car is locked.
    I believe you activate this by hitting the flash to pass once after you have turned off the car. The follow-me-home lights should stay on for 30 secs or so

I tried to activate options for all windows to roll up or down with the lock/unlock button is pressed on the remote with no luck.
    My sunroof is faulty and I don't want anyone activating it, causing it to get stuck, so I took out the fuse.
    Could this be why that function doesn't work? I have gone through my options file a million times.

My INPA is unavailable now, I have ordered another one and will post the options I have changed once I get it.
    How did you activate this? You can set this via PA Soft. I just enabled this for a fellow member over the weekend.
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

I found a new one that I haven't seen before:

Low beams as DRL's. In my case when I tested it, my Xenons turned on as DRL's. This is useful for those who always turn on their headlights by default when they get in their cars, or for those who want the ability to use Xenon flash-to-pass, which is way more visible and effective (in my experience) than the halogen flash-to-pass lights.

The option is:
    DAUERFAHRLICHT_US --- set it to aktiv.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I found a new one that I haven't seen before:

Low beams as DRL's. In my case when I tested it, my Xenons turned on as DRL's. This is useful for those who always turn on their headlights by default when they get in their cars, or for those who want the ability to use Xenon flash-to-pass, which is way more visible and effective (in my experience) than the halogen flash-to-pass lights.

The option is:
    DAUERFAHRLICHT_US --- set it to aktiv.
    I think PASOFT has this option too. Does it leave them on even when switch is to the off position?
    May save on insurance costs too. I believe most give a DRL safety discount.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I think PASOFT has this option too. Does it leave them on even when switch is to the off position?
    May save on insurance costs too. I believe most give a DRL safety discount.

My guess is that even in the off position it will be on as long as the engine is running or in ACC2.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    My guess is that even in the off position it will be on as long as the engine is running or in ACC2.
    This. As long as ignition is on, they will be on, with no way to turn them off unless you shut the ignition off, just like the regular DRLs.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123