Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Some interior work Q's for an '02 330i Sport Package

Just wondering how hard is it to replace/repair some of these items & would most parts from different years & trims of E46's be direct replacements? I see a lot of E46's all years being parted on CL.

Rear dash is has had some sun

Center console's ash tray & storage compartment doors look like they had their pet chickens scratching on it lol!

Sagging fabric on the pillars

Stitching came apart on passenger seat.

you could do the rear deck diy to make the deck black. the console parts are interchangeable across all e46s. the pillars, you can take it off and either reapply the adhesive or buy new coupe pillars

just replace all the pillars with OE parts. so much easier than trying to patch w/ glue or adhesive. same for dash bracket.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

As sillie said I believe there is a DIY on here for re doing the rear deck panel. I was going to use it to do mine.

As for the pillars and the console panel, I thought I read that the parts are not that expensive so I would just go that route if I was going to go through the work to replace them.

Upholstery shop might be able to help with the seats.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

I followed this diy when I refreshed my rear parcel shelf on Sunday for my ///M but this is coupe oriented....I'm sure sedan owners will be able to use this diy as a guide however. I intend to review this diy when the time comes for me to refresh my sedan parcel shelf. Here's the link:

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?4717-Double-DIY-Rear-Window-Shelf-Refurbish-amp-Rattle-Solution-doityourself