Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    The ryobi unit from home depot
    I was looking at that one. How do you like it?

Sent from my iPhone

Used it today for the first time with an uber foam canon attachment. It's perfect for light duty.

Used it today for the first time with an uber foam canon attachment. It's perfect for light duty.
    Nice... Just what I'm looking for.

Sent from my iPhone

Vas, any update to the Ryobi product used with the Auto Finesse Avalanche Snow Foam?

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    Vas, any update to the Ryobi product used with the Auto Finesse Avalanche Snow Foam?
    Daniel, I love it. The pressure washer produces enough psi to wash the cars and even light duty around my house.

During the winter months or when the car is really dirty, I use the Snow Foam. Let it soak and then rinse it off. It removes dirt and grime pretty well that I don't even bother washing it further then that.

But warmer months and when I really want to get it clean, I put my car wash soap in the foam canon, cover the car and wash it that way. Not really needed to do a two bucket wash.

Check the link below:

http://www.detailersdomain.com/Uber-...nt-_p_204.html

It removes dirt and grime pretty well that I don't even bother washing it further then that.

Not really needed to do a two bucket wash.

Check the link below:

http://www.detailersdomain.com/Uber-...nt-_p_204.html
    Looks like I may be stopping by Home Depot on the way home... Sounds like the solution I need, NoVA just does NOT have DIY car washes. It is simply not an option. So using this combo, Vas, you can pretty much get the lather on, rinse and dry?

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    Looks like I may be stopping by Home Depot on the way home... Sounds like the solution I need, NoVA just does NOT have DIY car washes. It is simply not an option. So using this combo, Vas, you can pretty much get the lather on, rinse and dry?
    Daniel, that is correct. The foam canon can be adjusted on how much to pull from the bottle. So you can have a really thick amount of foam or barely any amount and the mixture be more watered down. The more foam the better it does at breaking down dirt and grime. Then just rinse it off and dry.

BTW if you need an awesome drying towel, get an Uber Microfiber drying towel.
    http://www.detailersdomain.com/Uber-...wel_p_516.html

Btw if you order from Detailers Domain, don't forget to use the code zhpmafia for a discount.

Daniel, that is correct. The foam canon can be adjusted on how much to pull from the bottle. So you can have a really thick amount of foam or barely any amount and the mixture be more watered down. The more foam the better it does at breaking down dirt and grime. Then just rinse it off and dry.
    wait - vas, you mean just foam the car as it sits, then rinse off and dry? that's it?

man, i gotta get a pressure washer and the foam cannon thing. i can't imagine how much time that must save... plus, currently i am working with a submersible pump in one of my rain barrels for car washes - it produces... well... it's doesn't really produce much pressure. it sucks, frankly.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    wait - vas, you mean just foam the car as it sits, then rinse off and dry? that's it?

man, i gotta get a pressure washer and the foam cannon thing. i can't imagine how much time that must save... plus, currently i am working with a submersible pump in one of my rain barrels for car washes - it produces... well... it's doesn't really produce much pressure. it sucks, frankly.

peter
    I usually spray the car down with water to break up the dirt. Then foam it, wait the recommended time for the foam to work. Then rinse off and dry it during the winter months. Just trying to avoid as much hand contact to prevent scratching or damaging the finish.

But yeah it is that simple and time saving.

I usually spray the car down with water to break up the dirt. Then foam it, wait the recommended time for the foam to work. Then rinse off and dry it during the winter months. Just trying to avoid as much hand contact to prevent scratching or damaging the finish.

But yeah it is that simple and time saving.
    sounds awesome. i'm making a list of stuff to get! anything to save time is good.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast