Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member From SoCal

What's up everyone! I've been lurking here for about a year now but never wanted to jump through the hoops of getting registered... But now that they opened up, here I am!

First off I would like to say thanks because I have used countless amounts of DIY's on here, you guys are awesome. Hoping that now I can help contribute.

I have a 2003 ZHP 6MT currently with 150k on the clock. Lucked out when buying the car because the small used dealership had no idea what they had on their hands so I got a good deal.

So far I mainly took care of all the maintenance which included all the belts and pulleys, cooling system, oil filter housing gasket, air filters, and other stuff I can't remember.

As for mods I've installed some KW v2's and Powerflex FCAB's. Though after doing my FCAB's I can tell that my lower control arms are definitely going to need to be replaced.

Anyways.. Here are some pics of my ZHP at the cemetery!

Welcome

The friendliest forum on the planet.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Welcome

The friendliest forum on the planet.
    I'll second that.
    ------
    A Venza just isn't the same as a ZHP.

Welcome to the forum.

Love the drop and the color.

welcome

Your car is gourgeous. Very nice photos.

Welcome. Another imola Dane might command a small army soon.

Welcome out of lurker status fellow SoCal. Nice car.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast