Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I've seen on bf that there are Glendale/Burbank and San Diego caravans being planned. Perhaps a zhpmafia caravan? We'd probably have to meet in a central place, and then drive... or plan to join one of the other caravans. Apparently the OC caravan planner is not participating this year.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I'm coming from the IE, but willing to meet you guys somewhere. I'll have my friend in his e36m in tow. Er, ahead of my slower car haha.

Ian

I think there is an IE caravan being planned too. Sorry I forgot to mention that.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Yeah. The ZHP Mafia could meet at some place close to the Rose Bowl. I am absolutely up for that.

I know the OC caravan originates at the IkEA off the 405. I hear that's a good turnout.

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

Gheybe Guest
    Marky, can you make me a space so I can let people know of my caravan from SD?

Gabe, feel free to start a thread.

What we need to do is just find an area that's near the Rose Bowl so that the ZHP guys can cruise in together. Maybe some place about 3-4 miles out.

If anyone knows this area really well, please feel free to suggest a good staging area where we can meet up.

I think I found the perfect place. It's within a couple miles. Pasadena Memorial Park. I don't have a computer so I have to do everything on my iPhone but bear with me when I post the following pictures of where it is located in relation to the Rose Bowl.

Not too hard to tell but there is a small parking lot there just perfect for the mafia to regroup.

Here is a visual of the proximity the park is to the Rose Bowl.

And here are the streets we take. Very close. Very simple.

I think this can work good.

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

Yep. Looks like it would work out well, Albert.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123