Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    hows the road noise levels/how long did your rears last you?

i found out i have a small nail in the rear inner cup of one tire and the two fronts have slight camber wear due to a bad alignment, contemplating an entire new set vs. buying just one tire
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    hows the road noise levels/how long did your rears last you?

i found out i have a small nail in the rear inner cup of one tire and the two fronts have slight camber wear due to a bad alignment, contemplating an entire new set vs. buying just one tire
    Rears were at 22k ish, but one side had camber wear down to the chords. I'd say the other one had 25% left in it. Nothing to say re: noise, it's similar to BP's car having ridden in it. Not sure what he's running though!
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

gotcha, if i can find a cheaper set of performance all seasons it may push me to just get a new set altogether.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    you say its a wonderful time of year.............i say hell on earth. thanks for the polar shitstorm of cold weather canada/arctic circle.

what tires are you on from the PO and how long?

when i bought my 04 ZHP, it had contis on it and i didn't have to change them out for 3 years up until close to selling the car i put two rears on it. such a good tire manufacturer
    You obviously didn't drive it much. lol

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre View Post
    Rears were at 22k ish, but one side had camber wear down to the chords. I'd say the other one had 25% left in it. Nothing to say re: noise, it's similar to BP's car having ridden in it. Not sure what he's running though!
    When you were in my car, I had literally just mounted the Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Positions. They were pretty much brandy new, and am happy to report that despite the tires already being end of life (have to replace once the winter season is over), they are almost as quiet as the day I mounted them. No cord yet, so I'll get my money's worth by driving them till they cord on the inside, at which point they'll still have enough tread to evacuate some water, so it won't be dangerous to drive on at least. Once cord hits, I'll have an official mileage number.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

i actually drove it almost every day (spotty use of my m52 e30 when i did have the two at the same time). the tires held up REALLY well and i never really beat on the car or took it through its paces hard. i wish i remembered the model name but they were contis

Repping the ski tractor mode in 18". Gonna mount the winters this week. I wish I was rolling 135M's year round!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417464087.084935.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  324.8 KB

I wish I was rolling 135M's year round!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417464087.084935.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  324.8 KB
    [solutionmode]

Buy another set of 135M's and mount winter tires to them

[/solutionmode]

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Beautiful! Keep up the good work.

I'm curious how it went importing the car from PA to Quebec? Are the laws not very strict?

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    [solutionmode]

Buy another set of 135M's and mount winter tires to them

[/solutionmode]

If the right deal came along I'd jump on it

Quote Originally Posted by Gnip Gnop View Post
    Beautiful! Keep up the good work.

I'm curious how it went importing the car from PA to Quebec? Are the laws not very strict?
    It's not that bad. There's quite a list of fees to be paid, but the car itself was eligible (not all are - eg. MKIV Golf R32 can't be brought in) so it was mostly a matter of filling out the paperwork, paying the fees, and going through the two required inspections. Took about a week from when I drove down to having it fully registered.

It's not that bad. There's quite a list of fees to be paid, but the car itself was eligible (not all are - eg. MKIV Golf R32 can't be brought in) so it was mostly a matter of filling out the paperwork, paying the fees, and going through the two required inspections. Took about a week from when I drove down to having it fully registered.
    Not bad!

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast