Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Building Comprehensive List of Part#s During Engine Removal/Install

Alright guys I cave.

Ive been scouring high and low and I am at the point my eyes are bleeding. Ive got a damn fine idea of what all I will replace while the motor and tranny are out, but if anyone has done this and has a list of the parts and part#s replaced while it was out I would like to gather them all into one place.

I have cross referenced many threads, multiple forums, various other sites, the bentley, etc... it would be nice to have an official list of the entire package in one place.

Example:

The clutch job in its entirety down to the nuts and bolts.

exhaust will be dropped-how many gaskets, assoc hardware did you use?

Guibo and csb, bolts, nuts, butyl tape etc...

All gaskets from top to bottom

Disa, ccv, etc...

All hardware as required

I have quite an extensive list going but also want to check from the mafia to reference correct part numbers. After I am all said and done I intend to update this thread with any and all part/part numbers I used that have not been listed. I have a very thorough amount of these #s but am not organized nor finished to post in confidence yet. Also, I am still to double triple check all my #s specific to our car. It would be great to reference this thread rather than constantly jumping from thread to thread, site to site, source to source for all of this. Hopefully this gains some traction, as it will surely help myself and others to come.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a bit behind, why is your engine coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by runhouse View Post
    Alright guys I cave.

Ive been scouring high and low and I am at the point my eyes are bleeding. Ive got a damn fine idea of what all I will replace while the motor and tranny are out, but if anyone has done this and has a list of the parts and part#s replaced while it was out I would like to gather them all into one place.

I have cross referenced many threads, multiple forums, various other sites, the bentley, etc... it would be nice to have an official list of the entire package in one place.

Example:

The clutch job in its entirety down to the nuts and bolts.

exhaust will be dropped-how many gaskets, assoc hardware did you use?

Guibo and csb, bolts, nuts, butyl tape etc...

All gaskets from top to bottom

Disa, ccv, etc...

All hardware as required

I have quite an extensive list going but also want to check from the mafia to reference correct part numbers. After I am all said and done I intend to update this thread with any and all part/part numbers I used that have not been listed. I have a very thorough amount of these #s but am not organized nor finished to post in confidence yet. Also, I am still to double triple check all my #s specific to our car. It would be great to reference this thread rather than constantly jumping from thread to thread, site to site, source to source for all of this. Hopefully this gains some traction, as it will surely help myself and others to come.

Cheers

Realoem.com is your friend, last 7 of the chassis number and switch to diagram mode not list and its easy to find everything and has all the part numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMoffatt View Post
    Realoem.com is your friend, last 7 of the chassis number and switch to diagram mode not list and its easy to find everything and has all the part numbers.
    I will have to give realoem another go it seems. It was cumbersome last i remember but you suggested a way in which i have not utilized it.

Also. Sorry for the lack of updates. Moving to atlanta has been quite demanding. And the project has been on hold.

Alright guys. I can go ahead and call this thread closed. Check my parts list in the general section. Eventually ill put part #s together of it all, but its by far and large not all OEM. Again, sorry for the delay. Pop in amd check it out as there will be pic dumps to come. May require its own thread/s for DIYs, and also reviews. :fingers crossed i end up with a spare motor to build after alls said and done: