Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Help finding salvage manual ZHP-Donor for trans swap?

Hey all,
    After debating back and forth I have decided to search for a donor manual trans. I should've stuck out for a manual in the first place, but it's a long story. Sorry automatic drivers, but I really want to learn to skill of manual driving and actually being involved in the car. The ZHP is a wonderful machine but seems to lack something without the manual. Anybody know where I could find a salvaged ZHP where I can pull the trans and drive shaft and clutch assembly? I'll probably keep my auto trans as a standby because my vin will still read out as an auto. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    - Jeremy Clarkson

[B] '04 TiAg Coupe Auto----->6MT swap||Angel Eyes||COBY WHEEL||Carbon diffuser, splitters||Hamann fog covers

Dario

The friendliest forum on the planet.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Dario

What is Dario?

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    - Jeremy Clarkson

[B] '04 TiAg Coupe Auto----->6MT swap||Angel Eyes||COBY WHEEL||Carbon diffuser, splitters||Hamann fog covers

Quote Originally Posted by pilotnick1203 View Post
    What is Dario?

Dario (Avetiso) is our salvage guy. Sorry, I got side tracked....but he should be able to help you out.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Dario (Avetiso) is our salvage guy. Sorry, I got side tracked....but he should be able to help you out.

Thanks Dane! Hope he sees this! I'd even repair a salvage zhp manual and give it another chance at life...

- Jeremy Clarkson

it doesnt have to be from a zhp, all facelift 330's came with the necessary parts

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    it doesnt have to be from a zhp, all facelift 330's came with the necessary parts
    I know, but I can score the zhp shifter too.

- Jeremy Clarkson

I'm Dario. Unforunately, my donor car was an auto and that tranny is already sold, but if you need help finding some I know quite a few places to look. JP knows quite a few salvage places, as well.

JP = Hermes
    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3

shifter knobs are not that expensive, just buy a new one

Quote Originally Posted by pilotnick1203 View Post
    I know, but I can score the zhp shifter too.

If you mean the ZHP shift lever, you'll want to replace it either way. It's nice, but nothing amazing.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast