Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For Sale (auction ended): Shark Injector ECU software

You guys have been talking about this. Might be a chance to pick it up cheap. No bids on it. Auction ends in less than two hours.

Edit: You can buy brand new Shark Injectors on Amazon.com instead.

I think I might bid on this, just because its ebay and you can get your money back. He lists it as used though, wouldnt that make it useless?

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

I don't think you can use it on multiple cars????
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I don't think you can use it on multiple cars????
    That's what I thought

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

See post below.

Wait. Got a definitive answer from Turner Motorsports:

Is it possible to “share” the Shark Injector?

No. Because the Shark Injector needs information from the car’s DME that is specific to the
    car itself, the unit cannot be used on another car. The Shark Injector will give you Error
    Code 162 if it has been previously installed on another vehicle.

A note about eBay or buying from the Classifieds: the Shark Injector is designed to be used
    on one car and only one car. Once it is used on a car the Shark Injector cannot be used on a
    different car. Even if the Injector was removed from the car, specific vehicle info is stored
    for the next time and the Injector will not work on another car. In other words, once it has
    been plugged into the car and the button is pushed, it stays with that car.

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/pages/shark_inj_FAQ.pdf

Mmm....thats what I thought I'd remembered reading....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I learn something every day. So this thread wasn't useless. Haha. I will leave it up in case anyone wants the definitive answer about it being for one car and one car only.

Hopefully homey didn't bid on eeeeet.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Alex didn't think you could use it on more than one car. I bet he did not bid. Plus, he can retract with time left in the auction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast