Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS: previously owned by me, vf supercharged 330i ZHP

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    As some of you know, I recently sold my beloved ZHP. The guy that bought it from me texted me yesterday and asked if I would post it on here so it could have another good home. The car basically sits just like I sold it except he's replaced a few things including diff bushings, oil filter housing gasket, fuel pump and fuel filter. This guy is at least as particular as I am and I can tell he takes great care of this car. He's relocating and can't take I with him.

http://jackson.craigslist.org/cto/4512884169.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2003 330i ZHP 6mt | vf Engineering Supercharger | Aquamist HFS-3 | Custom 2.5" Single Exhaust | ST Coilovers | Umnitza BBS LM reps - 18x9/18x8 | Depo Projectors | Eagle Eye LED Tails | Khoalty Clear Corners & Side Markers | PowerFlex FCABs | Cooling System Overhaul | Beisan Vanos Seals | Dynavin D99 | Llumar metallic 15% tint |

Glws

The friendliest forum on the planet.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Great price makes me wish I had the means to buy it

taptalk + Note 3

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

It looks good and at least its in my state even if its on the complete other end of it lol. Do you remember how much power the car was putting down when you owned it and what kind of mpgs you were getting? Thanks!

Oh and did you also happen to sell him the stock wheels?
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

His reason for selling is bullshit. E-dogs get deployed all the time and park their cars on base or with family.

I wonder why he's really selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlag96 View Post
    His reason for selling is bullshit. E-dogs get deployed all the time and park their cars on base or with family.

Same thing I was wary of. Also the car isn't even in Florida so no idea why its posted on Jacksonville craigslist!
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

Where is this ZHP physically located?

You haven't been around much. How's the ZHP search going?
    In the market for an E90 M3

Who cares what his reason is? Maybe he doesn't want the hassle to take it with him?

This is a great car. Have seen it in person when Matthew owned it.
    E92 335i M-Sport
    997 S

Quote Originally Posted by MiniD View Post
    Who cares what his reason is? Maybe he doesn't want the hassle to take it with him?

This is a great car. Have seen it in person when Matthew owned it.
    Who cares what his reason is? I don't know, any potential buyer? I was just putting that out there since I was in the navy and most people would read that and think it made sense when it totally doesn't. Why give false reason for selling? What is he hiding?

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    You haven't been around much. How's the ZHP search going?
    It must be you who hasn't been around much... I've posted a few sick deals on here in the last few months that I wasn't able to follow through on myself. But thanks for being concerned about my ZHP search. It's that tight-knit community feeling that makes this place so great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast