Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    OK, so here is what we have so far:

1. SoDelBMW(Mason): lets do thisss!
    2. elcid86 (Shawn and Colin), Stafford, VA (I-95 Exit 143)
    3. NoVAphotog (Daniel and Erin) , Vienna, VA (I-66/495)
    4. Vas - I-66/495/I-95
    5. Johnmadd (John)-1
    6. Hornung (Justin)
    7. Sockethead (Rob)
    8. Kpro (Kristen)
    9. Newjack (Rob)
    10. az3579 (Botond) - definite maybe
    11. 2005330CI (Drew) - hopeful, Bolling/Alexandria
    12 LTCMontana (James) ALexandria/Rose Hill
    13. Don Adolfo
    14. Brettbimmer (Brett) - 1. Perhaps 2.
    15. Racinghart (Bruce B) Fairfax, VA

And the plan is to meet at The Home Depot - Aberdeen, MD ~9:00am

http://goo.gl/maps/svr46

Some of us will rally at: Pentagon Hayes Street Parking, 860 Army Navy Dr, Arlington, VA 22202 at 7:30 am and convoy to Home Depot.

http://goo.gl/YTIgpd

There appears to be a Panera, Bob Evans and Dunkin Donuts in the vicinity of the HD.

If you have not registered, I'd recommend you doing so: http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events...2014/register/
    Bumpin list.

The friendliest forum on the planet!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Just an fyi maybe you guys can meet us in College Park after Arlington.... This is from Bimmer Alliance group that took a lot of pictures from the road last year

Caravan, parking lot food, and other details to be posted as planned.

Caravan Details:

**When leaving from Ikea (both College Park and Ikea) let's use both exits. I'll post up pictures on exit locations in here and on Bimmer Alliance main page.**

*** http://goo.gl/maps/vX5iy ***

Doors open at 10:00am. Caravan will leave CP Ikea at *8:30am* arriving at White Marsh by 9:30am. Leave White Marsh at 9:45 am to arrive at the gates at 10:15-10:30 am.

Remember, $20 to get in per BMW. Lead cars are instructed to stay around 75 - 80 mph on the way up. If you are straggling behind, catch up or make your own group. Lead cars are instructed to keep and maintain time. If you get left behind, keep calm, and drive on. Meet us at the next location.

There will be cars that will be video taping and photographing our drive up there as a group. If you see an indication on the car to show it's a camera car, be sure to let it through. Lead cars and sweeper cars will be responsible for maintaining speed and keeping everyone together.

Instructions for trip:
    - Top speed of the CRUISE: 80 mph. If you get separated some how, you can catch up or just meet us at the next stopping point.
    **When leaving College Park Ikea, we will utilize BOTH exits. Half the group should exit out of Ikea Center Boulevard while the other group will exit the parking lot via Ikea Way. This will provide an easy flow of traffic to get us all out of the CP Ikea location and on to 495 to 95 smoothly.
    - 10 miles from CP Ikea: we may have some cars join us from the Maryland Rest Area. If you see any cars joining us from there, please make sure to let them in to the caravan.
    - Stay on 95 to go through the Ft. McHenry Tunnel. Be sure to have your ezpasses or cash available for you to pay toll to go through the tunnel.
    - Arriving at White Marsh Ikea: Exit 67B. First Left on to Honeygo Blvd. and Right on Campbell.
    - When leaving White Marsh Ikea, we will utilize two exits from there. Half the group should exit right of Ikea parking lot, going around Ikea and taking a right on to Honeygo Boulevard. The other group should exit left and exit the same way as they entered the Ikea parking area. This will provide a faster exit out of the Ikea parking area and easier flow to traffic to get us all back on to 95 smoothly.
    - Arriving at Aberdeen: Take Exit 85 for MD 22. Take a left at the light and cross over 95. Right on Long Drive. Take care and drive slow on this road. Will be a lot of police activity as we get closer and closer to the stadium. Remember, it's $20/car to park in the lot. Be sure to bring cash for entrance fee, swag, and what not.

Things to bring:
    - lawnchairs
    - tables
    - snacks and water (it'll be a hot day) - if you want to bring something to share, you are more than welcome to do so.
    - cameras with charged batteries

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Bumpin list.

The friendliest forum on the planet!
    Bumping the list without your name on it.

2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Thanks Cruzed are you going to join us?. There are lots of other groups planning rendezvous as well. I think we'll stick to our two scheduled stops unless the majority here want to divert.

Good list:
    Things to bring:
    - EZ Pass
    -$20 admission fee/car
    - lawnchairs
    - tables
    - snacks and water (it'll be a hot day) - if you want to bring something to share, you are more than welcome to do so.
    - cameras with charged batteries

See you you there Dane ;-]

I tried to meet up with you guys last year but ended up finding these guys at the Ikea, this has been one of my favorite caravans to date, they had a guy on a bike filming and guys hanging out of cars just to get some shots on the road, really organized, but if you guys decided not to join, I'll see you guys at the show!

Our route from DC to Aberdeen: https://goo.gl/maps/Sf1Nh
    (BTW, the Pentagon Police get a bit nasty about taking pictures of the 5-sided building. We will be on the other side of the highway and there isn't usually much activity on that side, but it is still DoD property. Just be warned--you don't want to have your camera/phone confiscated or car shaken down).

Looking like a chance of rain in the a.m. and more probable in the afternoon so you might want to add an umbrella or rain jacket to your packing list.

Not even gonna wash my car...

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post

Sent from my GS3.
    Your nasty. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    OH it's gonna get washed...all natural.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Who was in charge of ordering up the weather for Saturday?!

-Brettski

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast