Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by midlandtech View Post
    Cool I will look for your car
    See you there man! Look for the black e31 And the TIAG coupe! I'll see if I can save a spot for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    - Jeremy Clarkson

[B] '04 TiAg Coupe Auto----->6MT swap||Angel Eyes||COBY WHEEL||Carbon diffuser, splitters||Hamann fog covers

Cool I will look for your car
    Hey I'm still going to make it out tonight, hope to see you there!

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    - Jeremy Clarkson

[B] '04 TiAg Coupe Auto----->6MT swap||Angel Eyes||COBY WHEEL||Carbon diffuser, splitters||Hamann fog covers

Quote Originally Posted by pilotnick1203 View Post
    Hey I'm still going to make it out tonight, hope to see you there!

Still hoping to make it out. The wife is wanting to go out of town so we will see who wins out =)

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Still hoping to make it out. The wife is wanting to go out of town so we will see who wins out =)

- Jeremy Clarkson

Heading up soon

- Jeremy Clarkson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12