Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I say car unless it's like an actual truck like my dad's ford then I say truck

It's an SUV...a truck has a bed separate from the cabin. A car is not a truck.

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Ohh and I call wagons wagon if that makes sense.

Saw this thread before and even commented a few days ago but for some reason when I just saw this, I thought "wow someone turbo/supercharged their ZHP and badged it as a 350."

Oops /).-

Okay, "car" it is!

Today was a day of hardwiring: radar detector (Valentine V1) and dash camera (G1WH) up front, and another identical camera in the rear. All powered via switched power sources and cables are neatly tucked away. I'm happy!

Good stuff! And, I call it a car too.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

It may be hard to believe, but from the 20-30 wires in the overheard dome light/buttons area, there isn't a single switched wire. All powered wires stay powered on even when the car is off. I had to run a wire under the headliner, down the A pillar, under the glove box and to the 12V accessory tucked in the corner there - a bit of a pain!

To power the rear camera I tapped into the rear glass wiper, and that required taking off the plastic covering the rear hatch, which is held on by roughly a gazillion of plastic push-clips. A day later and my hands & fingers are still all torn up after that.

Oh well, all done now .

Germans and their freaking clips, man. It will be the death of many.
    In the market for an E90 M3

I'm considering grabbing this dark grille to replace my silver one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-ML-...f7705b&vxp=mtr

I think it would improve the aggressiveness of the front quite a bit.

Any thoughts?

Just ordered LED tail lights (aftermarket). Should be a nice improvement!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast