Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ZHP Down ! :(

Well the girls father is not wanting to pay after he found out the price , so now my dad is probably going to file it on his insurance now.

Damn, sorry to hear. Make sure your body shop does a good job on paint, because bad color matching is especially noticeable on gray.
    In the market for an E90 M3

What was he expecting? Body work is extremely expensive.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGoon View Post
    Well the girls father is not wanting to pay after he found out the price , so now my dad is probably going to file it on his insurance now.
    Understandable that he doesn't want to pay out of pocket, but this should be paid by the girl's/girl's father's insurance - not yours. If anything your insurance will act as a middle man to deal with their insurance. She was at fault therefore they have to pay for the repairs

Well see what happened was that we agreed not to call the cops and make them swap the insurance and the girls father would pay out of pocket for it so it doesn't go against their insurance. But now when we call him he starts to act stupid and doesn't want to pay out of pocket so now either we get him to pay or my dad pays for it himself.

Like I said, either he has to pay or his insurance does. Your dad is not responsible for paying for this

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Like I said, either he has to pay or his insurance does. Your dad is not responsible for paying for this
    Yeah but my dad would rather pay just incase the insurance says we have to fix each other's cars , and then that will make my insurance skyrocket

But she hit you... you have 0 fault in this accident therefore it would not affect you in any way

Yeah this is pretty black and white, goon. She was at fault, her insurance should cover. You should be out of pocket $0 and your insurance should be unaffected.

I know you were trying to be nice and deal with the offender in good faith at the time of the accident, but you should always call the cops to get an official accident report. Now technically she could say you hit her and refuse to cooperate.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

You could just go through your insurance and they will collect from the other company.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast