Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, I've had interesting times getting wheels and rotors off various cars over the years. The BFH has been put to use a few times

Also, heat is your friend. A good torch can do wonders....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I'm actually going to attempt this either tomorrow or Friday afternoon. I'm going to pick up an impact driver (I think the one I used was broken) and some torx bits I don't care about. I reckon I can get these loose since I doused them in PB Blaster before I put everything together again. I thought about getting an electric impact gun from Harbor Freight, but I figured I'll save my money and just get the impact driver. I've watched a ton of videos on various methods of getting rotor screws loose, and most go impact driver, then to heat, then to drilling out.

Edit: I'm sure the next problem will be that I can't get the rotors off since they are rusted on hahah

Drilling Front Rotor Screw

I changed the brakes on my girlfriends accord and both front rotor screws were seized. Tried pb blaster and even a slap hammer. Nothing. Ended up drilling them. Really quick and easy. Went to the dealer and got new screws for like .40 cents each. Really easy.
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

I ordered 4 steel replacement ahead of time for my sisters upcoming brake job on her e90.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3

Put a good coat of antisieze on them and you'll never have the problem again. No need for stainless steel replacements... I have over 100k after doing this and they come out real easy every time
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Got the rotors off. They needed to be drilled.

Ugh.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Indeed! But at least it's done.

Sucks...I had one I had to drill out too. No good. Glad you got it sorted out, though!

Sent from my iPhone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12