Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Camber adjustment

Question.. Ever since I lowered my car the negative camber has been eating my tires. So I'm looking at adjustable camber arms from tms but they're $300. I also found a set of white line adjustable camber bushings for. $100. Do you guys think the bushings will suffice instead of buying the whole arms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | 2004 ZHP | Coupe | SilverGrey on Grey | AFE Stage1 proDry | Shark Injector | CDV Delete | TMS Pulley Kit | UUC Trans Mount Enforcer Kit | JOM BlueLine Coilovers | 12mm Spacers Rear | BMW Gloss Kidneys | Front EuroPlate | OEM Aux
    | Bimmian Phone Mount |

it's not the camber that eats tires, it's the toe. did you get an alignment after lowering? that's always recommended when you change the suspension geometry

+1 get an alignment first, and you could ask them to zero the camber as much as possible as well.
    In the market for an E90 M3

But more on topic, I'd get the adjustable arms instead of bushings... just because I've never heard of adjustable bushings, and I'd be weary of something that I've never heard of.

True. Although I thought the stock arms could not be adjusted?

| 2004 ZHP | Coupe | SilverGrey on Grey | AFE Stage1 proDry | Shark Injector | CDV Delete | TMS Pulley Kit | UUC Trans Mount Enforcer Kit | JOM BlueLine Coilovers | 12mm Spacers Rear | BMW Gloss Kidneys | Front EuroPlate | OEM Aux
    | Bimmian Phone Mount |

it can, but it doesn't have that much adjustment. it's not going to be 0, probably closer to like -2 (which is like stock settings) or something like that for the rear. in the fronts, you can't adjust camber at all without knocking out the alignment pins on the top hat.

Eating them in what way? If it's inner wear, that's camber, but these cars are set up that way, so it's normal. You can "zero it out" some to lessen inner tire wear.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Yes inner wear, but really bad ever since I lowered it. Right on the edge of the tire. I went ahead and ordered the TMS adjustable rear arms

| Bimmian Phone Mount |

Nice. Lowering will intorduce some excessive camber and arms will take care of that.

Write a review!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast