Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS: 2003 330i ZHP (silver gray/black) in VA

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Year: 2003
    Make: BMW
    Model: 330i
    Mileage: 97,xxx
    Transmission Type: 6-spd manual
    Body Type: Sedan
    Color: Silver Gray w/ black leather and black cube trim
    Packages: ZHP performance
    Title status: clear title in hand
    VIN: WBAEV53443KM04668

Modifications (within <5k miles):
    - KW V1 Coilovers
    - Sway bar endlinks
    - Powerflex front control arm bushings (FCABs)
    - UUC transmission mounts
    - HD rear differential carrier bushing
    - ZHP shift knob
    - BMW European clear corner and marker lights
    - 12.5mm front and 15mm rear spacers
    - Rogue Engineering shock mounts
    - Fog lamps and trim rings
    - Aux input mounted in cupholder

Modifications (within <30k miles):
    - Rear resonator delete
    - HID lights (6k)
    - Simota (GruppeM-like) intake
    - Brembo slotted rotors (unknown pads with significant life remaining)
    - 35% window tint
    - Black kidney grills and emblems
    - Yellow high beams
    - Rolled fenders

Maintenance (within <5k miles):
    - Brand new front Dunlop Direzza tires (<100 miles)
    - Rear window regulators
    - DME flash to repair 2800 rpm stutter
    - Thermostat and coolant flush
    - Cabin filter
    - A/C and accessory belts
    - Hydraulic belt tensioner and pulleys
    - Post-cat oxygen sensors
    - Oil and filter change
    - Differential fluid change
    - Replaced driver side mirror glass

Good:
    This car is in good mechanical condition, so there is no immediate maintenance required. It is an absolute pleasure to drive with the light suspension modifications.

Bad:
    - There is a dent below the drivers rear taillight as the result of a small parking lot incident with the previous owner (pictured)
    - There is some minor rust on the rear passenger fender lip as the result of cracking the paint when the fender was rolled by the previous owner. No other rust issues (pictured)
    - Minor chips on the front bumper/hood as expected with mileage, and some minor scratches from previous use of splitters. All touched up
    - C-pillar fabric is beginning to loosen again after repair attempt, but still attached.
    - Minor curb rash on multiple wheels, and rear tires are Blizzak LM60’s with <5k miles remaining

I purchased this car with the intention of having the rear corner and fender paint/body work performed. I have received quotes to have the corner, fender, and rear bumper repaired/repainted at reputable body shops with prices ranging from $1200-1400. The dent and fender work would be <$1k. Since this work remains to be completed, I have discounted the price of the car accordingly.

I would absolutely love to keep this vehicle, but I hope it can find a home with another enthusiast willing to complete the remaining improvements. Additional photos can be provided upon request.

SOLD

Last edited by audio18; 06-29-2014 at 04:51 AM. Reason: updated price

GLWS
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Those awesome pics make me miss silver gray!
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

GLWS! It's a beaut.

I noticed a few things though: 2003 models never had premium packages and you also listed cold weather package - looks like it does have heated seats (buttons), but not headlight washers so it can't have the complete CCW. From pics I can't tell if it has folded seats (other part of CCW).
    Fuelly

Good looking car. I am not that far from the seller if anybody wants me to take a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianZHP View Post
    I noticed a few things though: 2003 models never had premium packages and you also listed cold weather package - looks like it does have heated seats (buttons), but not headlight washers so it can't have the complete CCW. From pics I can't tell if it has folded seats (other part of CCW).
    Thanks! I was not aware of that 2003 models did not have the premium package. It does have leather (obviously), but no power lumbar support. It does not have the split rear seats, so I will assume the original owner opted for just the heated seats option. I have updated the ad to reflect that change.

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by audio18 View Post
    Thanks! I was not aware of that 2003 models did not have the premium package. It does have leather (obviously), but no power lumbar support. It does not have the split rear seats, so I will assume the original owner opted for just the heated seats option. I have updated the ad to reflect that change.
    Don't mention it, and thank you for posting the sale here! Premium package is independent from the leather option. I believe Premium package includes auto-headlights, auto wipers, and lumbar... but I'm not completely sure as I have an '03 as well.
    Fuelly

Definitely interested, I may be coming your direction DC->Richmond this weekend and I'll try to reach out if I do!

-Andrew

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast