Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Realizing a dream after a year of struggles | hello Zhpmafia!

Hello Zhpmafia!

The background:

My name is John and on June 24th, I purchased Avetiso's Orient Blue ZHP. After six months of lurking and drooling, I am both honored and humbled to finally be posting here. It has been a moderate dream of mine to one day own a ZHP, and to realize that dream so soon put me into a shock that I am still recovering from!

From what I have witnessed, Zhpmafia is a tight nit community, and as a result I would imagine that my newly acquired car is a fairly well known one. This is both encouraging and worrisome for me as it is my intent to care for the car as it rightfully deserves, yet I lack the space, tools, and knowledge to do it all on my own. Nevertheless, I am aching to learn and looking forward to a wonderful journey with this car and Zhpmafia!

The information:
    Name: John

The important stuff:
    Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Purchased with 78.4k on the clock
    Alcantara Interior
    Harmon Kardon
    6MT w/ SSK (yay!)
    Silver Cube Trim
    Coby Wheel (big yay!)
    Apex ARC-8's (mega yay!)

History:
    Avetiso's ownership

For those of you subscribed to the above thread, I am sorry for not introducing myself on Wednesday like I said I would. I wanted to do a quick photoshoot so I could have some pictures to incorporate into my introduction, but the whether was not permitting

However, today the whether was a bit better, so without further adieu, I present to you my new ZHP (and my friend's 323 in the background)

Don't worry, there will be PLENTY more pictures to come!
    Last edited by OtterEffect; 06-27-2014 at 11:31 PM. Reason: OCD and pictures :(
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Damn those are some nice pictures! So glad Dario's car went to a good home; I'm still saddened by the sale but it's ok because maybe now it will get driven.

(just teasing, Dario...)
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Welcome. Car looks awesome. Congrats!

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear the car lives on with someone that will appreciate it.

Welcome ! Glad to hear we can still keep track of Dario's car.

The sig is sweet. Welcome

An official welcome. Great pic.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Awesome. Welcome.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Glad to see you finally make it over here, John. Hope the car is treating you well.

Welcome!
    In the market for an E90 M3

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast