Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Mystic Blue Sedan--- NOT MINE

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    All,
    Found this ZHP for sale from the people whom I bought mine from. Mystic Blue 6spd Sedan with black nappa interior. 99,000 on the clock. Hope it goes to a mafia member!

http://exclusive-auto-imports.ebizau...d-6009295.html
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    - Jeremy Clarkson

[B] '04 TiAg Coupe Auto----->6MT swap||Angel Eyes||COBY WHEEL||Carbon diffuser, splitters||Hamann fog covers

These guys always have the cleanest and rarest BMWs!! At one point they had 3 updated Z3 M Coupes with the S54 E46 M3 engines! Their cars look immaculate but because of that also really pricey! They're only 3 hrs away from me so I think I might give them a call for this ZHP. The only downside of buying from a dealer and not from a private owner is that you cant know what been replaced on the car and what kind of maintenance it has had done...its really a unknown that makes me uncomfortable especially knowing the maintenance these cars must have (cooling system, vanos/disa, suspension/bushings etc.)

EDIT* oh shiiiii I thought they were in Orlando! They're actually only 1 hour away from me! Gotta give them a call soon, the last ZHP they had on here was sold by the time I called.
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

Just called them...car is sold! Again!!! Every time I call these SOBs they tell me the car I called about is sold. Typical used dealer BS.
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

Damn nice. Not sure about the Nexen tires, however it isn't a big deal. Beautiful car tho.

BMW CCA # 510252

Quote Originally Posted by BigRussia View Post
    Just called them...car is sold! Again!!! Every time I call these SOBs they tell me the car I called about is sold. Typical used dealer BS.
    That happened to me all the time during my search as well. "Clickbait" as they call it...

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Yeah they always have cars up for sale there that have been long gone. I saw that one more than 2 years ago.
    - Evan - Karting Thread - YouTube -

That car has been on their website for at least 2 to 3 years.
    E92 335i M-Sport
    997 S

Hey this one has pinstripes too!

Paging Justin Hornung.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by BigRussia View Post
    These guys always have the cleanest and rarest BMWs!! At one point they had 3 updated Z3 M Coupes with the S54 E46 M3 engines! Their cars look immaculate but because of that also really pricey! They're only 3 hrs away from me so I think I might give them a call for this ZHP. The only downside of buying from a dealer and not from a private owner is that you cant know what been replaced on the car and what kind of maintenance it has had done...its really a unknown that makes me uncomfortable especially knowing the maintenance these cars must have (cooling system, vanos/disa, suspension/bushings etc.)

EDIT* oh shiiiii I thought they were in Orlando! They're actually only 1 hour away from me! Gotta give them a call soon, the last ZHP they had on here was sold by the time I called.
    I bought my ZHP from them... Undisclosed oil leaks, ac wouldn't work and now a tranny leak lol. Beware and inspect it well. That car seemed rare so I posted it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    - Jeremy Clarkson

[B] '04 TiAg Coupe Auto----->6MT swap||Angel Eyes||COBY WHEEL||Carbon diffuser, splitters||Hamann fog covers