Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    No, I'm talking about the Vorsteiner facelift coupe hood

Ahhhh ok lol.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

FS- sedan- vorsteiner v-gtr cf hood, v-csl cf bumper, modbargains csl trunk, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Taliben View Post
    Those BBS's really aren't that aggressive and you don't need a ton of fender work to get them to fit. Plenty of people run 18x8.5 et35 fronts which isn't that aggressive to begin with and then for the rears 18x10 et45 fits fine. So IMO you might be scaring potential buyers away by advertising them as ultra aggressive and needing a ton of fender work to fit when in reality it's not that hard to get em to work. Just my 2 cents.
    I realized that I had done the fender work to fit a set of dpe's prior to these. Those are what required the fender work, these did not at all. I assumed that since they fit my car somewhat aggressively with fender work, that any other car would need that too. Party because I had 5mm spacers rear and 15mm front, that's what made them sit out with the pulled/rolled fenders. They fit well within the specification like you stated without spacers! Thanks for clarifying!

And thank you to everyone else's comments, I really had very little clue on how to price this stuff, as you can tell. I will adjust accordingly.

And I am curious to see other m3 Vorstiener v-csl bumpers on sedans. I went through h*ll to make it fit, finally cutting a small triangle out on each side and bending the outer sides in to accommodate the small fenders of the sedan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    you can check out my friend, patdeezy's car on e46f. he has a vcsl on his sedan and it looks perfect.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123