Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Review about Markert Motor Works , Lawrenceville, GA

Hi I am relatively new to this page. I got my ZHP last week and took it to a local bimmer shop for PPI. I was not happy with their work as they didn't give any insight into the problems that i can expect. They gave me a list of parts that needed immediate replacement. So I took it to this shop, which was recommended by my friend. I am a Graduate Automotive Engineer and can understand most of the issues. The shop was small but here are few things I liked the most about this place:

1) The final report of the vehicle was a complete one. It gave a good insight into the problems.
    2) The quotes given were nominal and they gave me quotes if I were to go for certain performance upgrades. People who r looking to make their car very good in track, I would certainly recommend you to visit this shop.
    3) They gave me a time line where I will have to change some of the regular parts, such as the coolant pump etc.. based on the current vehicle and part condition.
    4) Proper explanation of the issues backed with DIY work list were a plus, considering its my 1st car, it give me a little more confidence to start working on issues myself.

I would recommend this shop to all, especially those who have more interest in track activities or someone like me who has got their 1st car. I traveled around 120 miles to get there but it was def worth it.

Thank You

Nice! I follow Dave and the gang on FB. They always have a full shop. They snapped a pic of your IR ZHP with an Estoril M3. Looks very clean!

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

They are good guys over there. Not my go-to indy, but I have met Dave before. I've heard they do good work. My experience with them is that they are more knowledgeable/focused on older generations than the new ones. They had a lot of e30s and e34s when I was there. Just my 0.02.

Congrats on your purchase and feel free to PM me if you have any questions about local shops or need suggestions.
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold