Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Good tips on Laguna Seca from a track guy

http://blog.axisofoversteer.com/2012...ack-Guide.html

This was a good read. I want to go back now!

^^^ That's awesome. One of these days I'll get out to that track. But I doubt I'd pass the decibel test unless I sand bagged it by them. And then get kicked off as soon as I actually get on the throttle.
    Last edited by Fenrir; 07-10-2014 at 12:42 AM.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

What exhaust do you have? You shouldn't have any problem even with a TSE3. I don't expect to read their 90dB at turn 5 even with the TSE3.

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    What exhaust do you have? You shouldn't have any problem even with a TSE3. I don't expect to read their 90dB at turn 5 even with the TSE3.
    I have a full AA exhaust sans cats, so she's kinda loud when I really get on it. I'll run by the department later today and have a buddy help me with a decibel test to she where she stands at WOT. *Edit: so after three runs I average around 76dB. Thankfully not as loud as I thought I was lol.*
    Sent from a blue police box
    Last edited by Fenrir; 07-12-2014 at 05:41 AM.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben