I purchased this car from Otto's BMW in June, 2013 with 83,xxx miles as a second car, so I have only put 5,xxx miles on it in 1+ years. Car runs and drives great. The only negatives are several scratches on the black aluminum cube trim (particularly driver's door), a less-than-stellar condition alcantara steering wheel, and the usual scratches on the driver's seat side bolster. Everything else is in as good or better condition as you would expect for an 88,xxx mile car.

Upgrades include an ECS Carbon Fiber strut brace, an Ebay painted trunk spoiler, professionally painted side trim (not the usual black trim on sedans), Pedalbox (very enjoyable), BSW ib110 subwoofer (awesome upgrade) and Ipod adapter.

I recently acquired a 2011 335is (!!!!) as my single car (instead of having two cars, an A6 and this ZHP vert), and I am relocating to another city within a couple of weeks. I had considered giving this car to my son (but he got my previous 2004 ZHP Imola sedan that I had previously given to my daughter - a wiser decision by me for a 20-yr old son with a heavy foot!), and I would like to sell it quickly so I don't have to move it.

I honestly have not researched prices yet, but I paid $15,500 for it and with the mods and limited additional mileage, etc., I am asking $14,500 for it. If anyone who ISN'T a potential buyer (wink, wink) has a strong opinion on my pricing, please share here. I want a fair price but not planning to hold out for the last dollar.

I will try to post some pics but surely everyone has seen an imola/black leather ZHP vert before, right? ;-)

Car is located in Smyrna, GA. I travel a lot (already commuting to my new job in TX) but will try my best to coordinate with anyone who wants to see it. Email me at rmarkham62@gmail.com.

Thanks!