Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Opinion: Swap auto or get another ZHP with 6 M/T

Hey all,
    It's down to get the swap and another avenue of just getting a manual ZHP that's stock. What do you all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    - Jeremy Clarkson

[B] '04 TiAg Coupe Auto----->6MT swap||Angel Eyes||COBY WHEEL||Carbon diffuser, splitters||Hamann fog covers

Buy another one.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Buy another one.
    Save the hassle?

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    - Jeremy Clarkson

[B] '04 TiAg Coupe Auto----->6MT swap||Angel Eyes||COBY WHEEL||Carbon diffuser, splitters||Hamann fog covers

Quote Originally Posted by pilotnick1203 View Post
    Save the hassle?

Yeah. What are you going to do with the rest of the car after that? Trust me, nobody needs E46 parts much anymore.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Yeah. What are you going to do with the rest of the car after that? Trust me, nobody needs E46 parts much anymore.
    Only thing I planned on if I did the swap is keep the 3:64 ratio... Maybe a limited slip.

- Jeremy Clarkson

Maybe some engine mods too. Car right now has 140 and I don't see a point to invest that much in a car with that many miles, the repair is necessary since the auto is leaking

- Jeremy Clarkson

The only reason for you to swap is if you are completely happy with everything else about your car and have done lots of maintenance that will be hard to find in something new.
    - Evan - Karting Thread - YouTube -

Quote Originally Posted by E_Rak View Post
    The only reason for you to swap is if you are completely happy with everything else about your car and have done lots of maintenance that will be hard to find in something new.
    Good point, I'm not overly happy (ZHP's are amazing as a car) but this one has issues... Only things I've done are brakes, bushings, A/C broke, heater broke, realignment, iPhone adapter and JL audio.

- Jeremy Clarkson

It's really time vs money. It may be cheaper to do an Auto-manual swap but the time involved to do it may not be worth it.

I personally would find another one.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    It's really time vs money. It may be cheaper to do an Auto-manual swap but the time involved to do it may not be worth it.

I personally would find another one.
    Thanks

- Jeremy Clarkson