Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Light weight "Motorsport/racing/rally" wheels. Show me please

New here. Hi people!

Want to see some cool "Motorsports" style wheels on ZHPs. Anyone?

what do you mean motorsports?

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    what do you mean motorsports?
    I'm sure he's not in the same mindset you and I are in

^^^ Yes please

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

I wish... I'm not sure what exact model the center lock is, but to give you a pricing idea just the E50 5 lug faces go for about $500 each (used and in terrible shape). Real race wheels can easily cost more than a ZHP is worth

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    I'm sure he's not in the same mindset you and I are in

img removed
    Yessss. Those would be really great on the 02...

To the OP: not that anyone would track an E46 w/ 19s on 30 series rubber, but the wheels in my sig are Champion Motorsport RG5s made for late model Porsches. I weighed the 19x10s in at 19.2 lbs each... the power of forged :-)

| 2004 ZHP Coupe| 6MT | Silbergrau Metallic | Gray Leather Interior | Cold Weather Package | Black Cube Trim | Hamann Motorsport PG1 18x8/18x9 + Michelin PSS | Koni Yellows |

I had OZ superleggeras on my ZHP. I don't remember exactly how much they weighed, but they were pretty light. I had a 245 square setup. I believe there are some 17 in options that fit too.
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

What is this? Spam?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Torxuvin View Post
    I had OZ superleggeras on my ZHP. I don't remember exactly how much they weighed, but they were pretty light. I had a 245 square setup. I believe there are some 17 in options that fit too.
    ^Love this setup.

I'd like to get a set of Team Dynamics wheels once I start tracking. They looked great on the Top Gear car

Sorry I wasn't more specific... And yes I'd love some center lock BBS. Those CKs on Dane's car are amazing too. I like that they're not 19" or larger

Maybe I should say "track day" wheels. The Oz supers are a good example (very nice). Same with the Team Dynamics from the Top Gear car. I forgot about that car and it does look really good. I've also been looking at Braid's Fullrace wheel. I like simple and strong but light weight. And the style 135s just don't do it for me

Anyway just thinking out loud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast