Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

FS: Technik V3 Headers for M54

I have a set of no-longer-available Technik V3 headers for sale. I bought these a year ago and they were only used on my race car so they have seen no snow or salt. These headers are long since discontinued and don't come up for sale too often. They have equal length primaries on each bank, and the secondaries (after the two 3-1 merges) are unequal to promote a broad torque band. These made the most peak torque and the broadest torque band of all the headers I've dyno tested on my car (happy to provide dyno sheets). These have been ceramic coated and are in fantastic condition, only have minor surface scratches and no other issues. No cracks, no leaks.

Pictures of the headers below. These are in great shape, no issues whatsoever. They have a few surface scratches due to installation and removal (some were there when I purchased them from the original owner last year, doesn't affect performance and you can't even see them when they're installed on the car). Ceramic coated, sound fantastic, lightweight and beautifully constructed.

While these will bolt up to your stock rear section. Asking $800 shipped / OBO to the lower 48 states. No international shipping. paypal accepted.

Please e-mail me with any questions or offers. Johnvitamvas at gmail d()t com.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Nice! Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP