Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mysti finally gets "nice" photos...

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Dimitri View Post
    I see what you're saying. I feel like I really messed up the temperatures on some of these, especially the first two.
    I've just been using iphoto.
    The first one seems a little cool and rest maybe a tad warm? Perhaps a slightly cooler temperature (but warmer still than the first) mixed with small contrast bump and even a really light filter would yield similar results in which the blues of the car wouldn't clash with the oranges of the backgrounds. With a program like iPhoto though it is hard to separate aspects of a photo. If you make an edit, it changes the whole picture - that is unless you want to get your hands dirty in photoshop. Another thing that makes a big difference in a photo is the background. If you wanted to edit in a similar fashion, a plainer background (like a field or something with an interesting but simple horizon) might not be so affected by the color temps and adjustments. I think, that could also get you some amazing and unique results! So much of editing depends on so many aspects though, each photo would be a specific case. Anyways that's just my 2c, sorry to drone on and on about it.
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by OtterEffect View Post
    The first one seems a little cool and rest maybe a tad warm? Perhaps a slightly cooler temperature (but warmer still than the first) mixed with small contrast bump and even a really light filter would yield similar results in which the blues of the car wouldn't clash with the oranges of the backgrounds. With a program like iPhoto though it is hard to separate aspects of a photo. If you make an edit, it changes the whole picture - that is unless you want to get your hands dirty in photoshop. Another thing that makes a big difference in a photo is the background. If you wanted to edit in a similar fashion, a plainer background (like a field or something with an interesting but simple horizon) might not be so affected by the color temps and adjustments. I think, that could also get you some amazing and unique results! So much of editing depends on so many aspects though, each photo would be a specific case. Anyways that's just my 2c, sorry to drone on and on about it.
    Thanks for taking the time to go on and on haha. That's the constructive criticism I was looking for!
    Last edited by NorCal-Dimitri; 09-12-2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: typo
    -Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3
    Recaro - Ground Control - Macht Schnell - AP - Mashaw - UUC - Schroth - Apex - TMS

Got out and washed the car today. Messed around with the camera and took these:

Last edited by NorCal-Dimitri; 01-02-2015 at 11:22 AM.
    -Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3
    Recaro - Ground Control - Macht Schnell - AP - Mashaw - UUC - Schroth - Apex - TMS

Can't see them.
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Can't see them.
    Same here.

Sent from iPad Mini

Web or TT?

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Damn. They're displaying fine for me. I'll switch to photobucket.
    -Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3

Can't see them either. Btw photobucket quality sucks.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Can you guys see them now? They aren't quite the quality I was hoping for.
    -Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Can't see them either. Btw photobucket quality sucks.
    What's the best for quality?
    -Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast