Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member From North Carolina

Hey to all! Just purchased my second ZHP this week. I actually sold my first one to Jeff (jgt_zhp). Looks like he has done a lot to the car and it looks great!

My wife and I sold it and purchased a 2003 M3 but it just wasn't what we thought it
    would be. It was a great car but for everyday driving you just can't beat the ZHP!
    I have a 2002 325ci M/T Japan Rot with black interior that I use as a DD that's great
    but just not the car this one is.

Anyway been looking for awhile and finally came across a 2004 Black Sedan with 82K miles with black and tan interior its and automatic instead of a M/T which we would have preferred but the car is in excellent condition and the service is all up to date. We didn't realize how much missed our last one until driving this one this week. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

Glad to be here and Jeff if you read this the car looks AWESOME!!!

Rich

Welcome, Rich ! Glad to see you are in a ZHP again. Pics of your cars when you get a chance, please.

Welcome

Hello.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Welcome (back) :-)
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Where in NC?

Up in Spruce Pine

One of my college roommates is from there. Karl Buchanan.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Awesome, I went to school in Boone. Love western NC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast