Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I looked intensely for two months. My advice is to scrutinize ads very carefully. I found that many people (and dealers) do not correctly identify ZHPs, so you have to look at the photos and specs carefully. When I found mine, the dealer had identified the wrong transmission in the ad - I thought about it for a full day and finally called - it was what I wanted, so I drove up and signed the scroll....

EDIT: Oh, and Marcus was a HUGE help to me - going far out of his way to give me guidance and encouragement.

"No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

yea i took a look at this one from another site its exactly what i want but may be a little out of my price range. Thank you for posting it for me though I appreciate you guys helping me out. Ive got the itch, but im also trying to think logically about the car I decide on and not go out of pocket for something that i can find for cheaper somewhere else. I'm taking all of the advice from this site and trying to be patient about it. It will come to me eventually I know this to be true.

Yep. Just be patient.

Took me like 6-8 months. Came up on Cars.com at like 4pm one day. I called the dealer and they said they still had it, and i drove 2 hours up new jersey to see it that day. Bought it the next. 79k miles in pristine shape for 15,400$. For the shape this car was in, i think i got a really good deal.

Keep looking! Dont settle for something you 100% want. Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12