Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Help needed VA DC MD area need parts

hey guys cars in the shop and i need a bit of help. car is in the shop cause i am converting it back to stock and need some parts as quick as possible. i need the elbow that comes off the throttle body and the whole stock airbox and intake system or an aftermarket intake system. either will work and i dont really have a preference only thing is i need it within a day or two. if you are local or know anyone please send them my way. car is down at martin motorsports in alexandria va.

tanner

thanks

Jardine, your request is a little weird. Are you wanting to pay for these parts and shipping?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Mainly looking for this stuff local right now and if I can't find it I'll start looking for it outside my area and yes I would be paying for these.

I have those parts. You coming to bimmerfest?

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    I have those parts. You coming to bimmerfest?

Sent from my GS3.
    i would like to but the car is in the shop and i need to work as ill be taking the next week off to go visit my family in california

I could lend them to you if that helps, but am headed to B/F on Sat and won't be headed home until Sun most likely. Where are you (can't see on phone your sig says).

Last edited by Hornung418; 07-31-2014 at 07:23 PM.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP