Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Buying: 03-07 Z4 Coupe

Looking to purchase a BMW Z4 Coupe (Hardtop) 03-07
    If you guys find any for sale please link them in this thread or PM me, i'll be paying a finders fee if I end up buying a vehicle you link!

I live close to both location in Colorado, for the Blue coupe or the Z4M so if you want me to check them out I can.

Good luck. Non-M hardtop 3.0si cars are rare

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

I would really like a Z4M, but that would be further in the future, I'm in love with the styling of Z4 Coupes, and I can only afford a 3.0 at the moment, hoping to find a good deal.

Real manual is a must, you are a genius, thanks for the finds.. I have found an 07 with 42k miles for 16k, It has been involved in an accident, airbags deployed. But I checked out the car, and has been professionally repaired, I couldn't even tell there was an accident, it looks mint condition. Any opinions on purchasing a car of this matter?

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...78716954&Log=0

Quote Originally Posted by acethetics View Post
    Real manual is a must, you are a genius, thanks for the finds.. I have found an 07 with 42k miles for 16k, It has been involved in an accident, airbags deployed. But I checked out the car, and has been professionally repaired, I couldn't even tell there was an accident, it looks mint condition. Any opinions on purchasing a car of this matter?
    Airbags deployed? Definitely OUT.

Z4 coupes were only built from '06 to '08, M or non.

You DO want an M Coupe eventually, trust me. Completely different car. It's basically the drivetrain out of a late E46 M3, with a slightly different gearbox and M3 CSL brakes, in a much better-looking (and less practical) package that weighs about 200 lbs less. Another key difference is that the M has hydraulic steering, the non-M has electric steering that is not so hot.

As pointed out earlier. non-M Z4 coupes are about as rare as the dodo bird. And most that turn up seem to be automatics. But GLWS(earch), I can say as the original owner of my Z4MC, they're fine cars and the look is aging extremely well.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    Airbags deployed? Definitely OUT.

Z4 coupes were only built from '06 to '08, M or non.

You DO want an M Coupe eventually, trust me. Completely different car. It's basically the drivetrain out of a late E46 M3, with a slightly different gearbox and M3 CSL brakes, in a much better-looking (and less practical) package that weighs about 200 lbs less. Another key difference is that the M has hydraulic steering, the non-M has electric steering that is not so hot.

As pointed out earlier. non-M Z4 coupes are about as rare as the dodo bird. And most that turn up seem to be automatics. But GLWS(earch), I can say as the original owner of my Z4MC, they're fine cars and the look is aging extremely well.

Thanks for your advice, and well needed information. Your Z4M actually influenced me to start searching for a Z4 coupe, I started looking into them more, and fell in love how exotic and unique they look. Beautiful car, color and photography by the way