Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Chicagoland (WI and IN) Autobahn Audi vs BMW Golf Challenge

Autobahn Golf Challenge - BMW vs Audi
    Sponsored by GetBMWparts.com
    8/23 Gurnee, IL

This inaugural event is designed to be a friendly golf competition between Chicagoland, Southern Wisconsin (Milwaukee) and NW Indiana Audi and BMW enthusiasts. The goal is to not just rub elbows with “the dark side” but to create some unity between each brand’s enthusiasts, while having fun and raising money for charity (TBD).

Golf Event

The event will be held at Heather Ridge Golf Course, Gurnee, IL on Saturday 8/23/14 beginning at 10am.

Golfing will be a 9 hole scramble golf “tournament”. Teams will be designated by BMW or Audi and split into twosomes who will play the round with a twosome from the opposing team.

Timeline

When the golfers arrive (9am-10am) there will be dedicated parking for a small “meet” style meet and greet. After mingling, a few final announcements will be made and the golfers will tee off at their designated times.

Golf will take approximately 2 hours to complete and then as golfers return, we will have a lunch available for purchase at the clubhouse while we pass out awards/prizes.

Games/Prizes - donated by GetBMWparts.com

We will have 3 on course games going on during the tournament and $1000 worth of prizes to give away! One longest drive contest, one closest to the pin contest and one longest putt made contest. All three games will be awarded with prizes to the twosome who wins from each side.

The final scores will also be tallied up and an average score given to each team. Whichever teams average is lower will be declared the winner and a plaque will be made with the winner (BMW or Audi) that will be kept at Heather Ridge to display until next year (our own little Stanley cup). We will also hand out a prize for the best score for a twosome from each team.

To RSVP for the event please contact Al at patcheydog@ymail.com or call 847-910-4837 with questions and/or interest.

$35/golfer includes golf and cart and a small charitable donation (so we can do all of this for a good cause).

Prepayment and registration required by 8/17/14.

Hope to see you some ZHPmafia guys out on the tees!

Seth
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Anyone????
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.