Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

2003 ZHP Sedan, 6 speed, Alpine White/Natural Brown

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    As much as I love this car, I feel that right now, the money from a sale is more useful to my family than the car is to me. I know I’ll never replace it, I know I’ll never find another one as nice as this one, but that’s all ok, I plan to move on to a different platform in a year or two when I’m ready for a new car. Until then, we’ll survive with the one vehicle. As you all know, the car is in exceptionally good condition. It does have miles on it, but in absolutely no way do I think that number reflects ANYTHING in regards to this car. Either way, maintenance is up to date and the car performs flawlessly. It does have one or two outstanding items on my list of desired changes, but nothing that is detrimental to the car (those are listed below). Onto the specs:

The Car
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP Sedan
    6 speed manual
    Alpine White over Natural Brown with Black Cube
    *Note- The car originally had black leather with silver cube that was swapped out from my last car. All broken clips were replaced to ensure a perfect, tight fit.
    Performance Package
    Cold Weather Package
    Navigation
    Xenon lighting
    Sunroof
    Harmon Kardon Sound
    Factory Alarm system
    (I have both original window stickers)

Currently the car has just under 137k miles- I purchased January 11, 2013 with 126k miles, ~1000 miles to get it home to Florida, another ~2000 miles for the 2013 Mafia reunion. So, aside from that, very little driving during my ownership. The car lives in a climate controlled garage.

The Maintenance I do not have records for EVERYTHING before my ownership, but I have a lot. Both the previous owner and myself are very mechanically inclined, so most of the maintenance was DIY. Stuff done before me in RED. Items preceded by a * are items done at a BMW dealer.
    10Mar03 Production
    *26Apr03 Delivery Date
    *19Nov08…80,158…Valve cover gasket
    *24Sep09…86,023…Oil Change
    28Dec09…87,842…Front brakes, Front control arm bushings, wiper blades
    *12Nov10…93,713…Oil Change, Cooling System Service
    01Aug11…97,720…Replace battery, air flow meter, crank case vent valve, intake boots, spark plugs, fuel filter, alternator
    12Nov11…104,360…Replace water pump, thermostat, upper/lower radiator hoses, expansion tank/cap, cabin filter, idler pulley, oil change, power steering cap o-ring
    *02Feb12…109,277…Taillight ground recall performed
    16Feb12…112,000…Replace DISA
    23Feb12…113,050…Oil Change
    1Apr12…114,005…Replaced accessory tensioner assembly
    31May12…117,000…Replaced A/C pulley
    10Jul12…119,892…Oil change, replace fuel filter, vacuum hoses
    27Aug12…123,052…Replace oil filter housing gasket

11Jan13…126,653…JupiterBMW purchase of the car
    18Jan13…127,526…4 Yokohama tires, alignment
    *19Jan13…127,551…Purge/nitrogen fill all tires
    20Jan13…127,554…Replace underhood alarm switch
    24Jan13…127,586…OEM wheel locks installed
    29Apr13…127,853…Tinted Windows
    08May13…128,397…Replace sunroof shade clips (4)
    15May13…128,658…Oil change, transmission & differential fluid change, replace spark plugs (NGK)
    23May13…130,713…Replace fuel filler cap
    28May13…130,871…Replace starter
    13Sep13…Replace washer fluid pump
    22Sep13…Replace driver front window regulator
    11Mar14…Replace all brakes, flush/bleed fluid, replace both front calipers (purchased from Turner Motorsport, see details in mod section),
    03Aug14…Replace differential, replace input/output shaft seals, new fluid

The Modifications All modifications were done during my ownership. So, yes, the car was 100% stock when I got it, and ALL mods have no more than 10K miles on them. All of these will stay on the car.
    Exterior
    -BMW Perf. Style Carbon Fiber Splitters
    -BMW Perf. Style Carbon Fiber Diffuser
    -E46 M3 Carbon Fiber Side Mirrors
    -OEM Euro Light Package (RCR tails, clear front and side markers)
    -Stealth bulbs in all clear lights, from Turner Motorsport
    -VisionPro 3000K HID fog lights
    -BMW Perf. Style Gloss Black kidney grills w/ one of a kind ///M stripes (paint, not stickers)
    -Shaved rear ‘330i’ badge, replaced with ‘DINAN3’ badge
    -Llumar FormulaOne Pinnacle tint, 30% all around (transferrable lifetime warranty)

Interior
    -Natural Brown/black cube swap
    -Custom door panel changes- black speaker grills with silver rings (to mimic the newer model premium sound systems). Original natural brown speaker grills will be included with the car as well.
    -Coby Wheel OEM grey alcantara steering wheel with tri-color ///M stitch
    -Coby Wheel OEM grey alcantara shift/e-brake boots with tri-color ///M stitch (e-brake boot specially cut for brake handle
    -E82 (1 series) M-sport perforated leather shift knob (twice the weight of the ZHP knob) and e-brake handle
    -///M dead pedal
    -OEM underseat first aid box with OEM bracket and screws

Electronics
    -Replaced headlights with AL brand (no burned bowls, ever), ZKW crystal clear inner lenses
    -OSRAM Xenarc SVS xenon bulbs
    -LCM w/ SW4.0
    -Euro LCM faceplate with auto and rear foglight button
    -OEM flat tire monitoring system with reset button
    -OEM convertible ‘all windows’ button in place of window lock
    -OEM ///M3 ‘sport’ button
    -OEM auxiliary input connection (mounted next to passenger seat heater button)

Coding... I’m sure I’m forgetting some of what I’ve done
    -Disabled seatbelt warning beep
    -Disabled key in ignition beep
    -Disabled navigation warning screen
    -Headlight ‘trifecta’ mod (xenons and inner halogen bulbs on with high beams or flash to pass; ‘FTP’, foglights stay on with high beams or FTP)
    -Rear foglight (driver side trunk mounted tail light)
    -Comfort closing all windows, comfort opening all windows
    -Windows can be opened/closed even with door open/key out
    -‘All windows’ button coded
    -Corrected temperature gauge
    -Corrected speedometer
    -Brake Force Display (3 stage)
    -Service Interval adjustment (changed to roughly 5K miles)
    -Flat Tire Monitoring System
    -Disabled daytime running lights
    -Euro hazards/crash lights (double impulse)
    -Triple blink
    -Doors relock if not opened in 2 minutes
    -User defined passenger mirror tilt down in reverse
    -Folding outside mirrors with comfort access closing/opening
    -Wipers finish interval when ignition switched off

Performance/Engine
    -Dinan3 certified vehicle
    -Dinan intake
    -Dinan throttle body
    -Dinan exhaust
    -Dinan Stage 3 performance software
    -AFE Dynamic air scoops

Suspension/Drivetrain
    -Avant Garde M359 wheels, 18x8.5” ET 35, squared setup
    -Yokohama S-Drive tires, 245/35-18
    -H&R front springs (have the rears, will be included with vehicle)
    -BMW Performance front strut bar
    -3.46 differential
    -Black painted brake calipers (gloss)
    -StopTech cross drilled rotors
    -StopTech street performance pads
    -StopTech stainless braided brake lines
    -StopTech stainless braided clutch line (not installed, will be included with vehicle)
    -Turner Motorsport brass front caliper guides
    -ATE Typ200 Gold brake fluid

The 'to-do' list
    -The car is a 2003 model, so, no automatic lights or wipers feature. I have an LCM with an 'auto' faceplate for preparation to complete this mod, but I haven't done so. Therefore, with the light switch in 'auto' the headlights turn on all the time when the car is on. But, it does not function as originally intended.
    -The 'sport' button in the center button panel is not functioning. I have intentions of installing a Sprintbooster and wiring it to this button as others have done.
    -The driver rear window regulator clicks once when going up or down. It has done this for months, but I haven't replaced it because of how little I drive the car. As soon as it does fail, it will get replaced with an OEM part and the zip tie upgrade mod.
    -Due to the coding needed to make the 'all windows' button function, I had to disable the rear door buttons for the two rear windows. The two rear door windows open and close just fine from the buttons near the shifter, but they do not function from the rear door mounted buttons. I actually prefer this with two small children. This mod is easily reverted back to OEM/window lock button.
    -The center button panel mounts with two screws from the backside. The one hole on the passenger side is a little bit stripped out (plastic threads) so the button panel can be pushed in about 1/8" when plugging in the cord into the aux connection port. It hasn't bothered me, but eventually I'll replace the trim piece to repair this (see next item).
    -The ashtray cover just under the center button panel has quite a few scratches on the door from the previous owner. It operates just fine, just doesn't look perfect with the door closed. Eventually I will replace this trim part (this will remedy the above item as well).
    -The center cupholder doesn't look perfect. I will replace it eventually, but I use my upholders quite often, so it hasn't been a priority.
    -Admittedly, the suspension is the most untouched item on the car. With the original struts and H&R springs, the ride isn't the best. I have intentions of installing BC racing coilovers (recently drove a ZHP sedan with them, absolutely amazing ride). With a $1000 nonrefundable deposit to purchase the car, I will take this money, purchase the coilovers, and install them before a sale is made. You don't pay MORE, just advancing me the money and getting the install for free.
    -There are 5-10 very small chips on the hood, down low near the kidney grills, all of them 1-2mm in size. They aren't anything you would see unless you bent over and looked closely.
    -There are just a few very fine scratches on the driver front door black cube trim. Nothing large enough to notice every day, so it hasn't been a priority.
    -I purchased brand new OEM carpeted floor mats when I bought the car, but the occasional car wash (no drive thru, only hand washed at a location that does NOT have wheel tracks) attendant has pulled them out to vacuum, so the velcro backing pads are torn on some of them. They still sit in place just fine though.
    -One of the wheels has a few chips in it. They aren't very big, but the undercoating of the wheels is black, so they are noticeable if you bend over and look.
    -My power folding ///M3 mirror project isn't complete. So, right now, the mirrors are stationary. As well, the ribbon on the passenger side mirror tore, so I will source and replace that in the near future as well.

The Price
    $19,500 obo
    Yes, I understand it is way higher than any car evaluating website or tool there is. Anyone that is familiar with the ZHP will understand how incredibly hard it is to find a well cared for example. In addition, it is even harder to find a white sedan, with a manual transmission, and the "holy grail" as some people call it, natural brown interior. On top of all of that, any of you that have met me and seen the car in person can attest to every little detail of the car being as perfect as possible. The condition of the car is unbelievable for having over 130K miles, and some people I have talked to have asked to see the gauge cluster to believe me when I tell them the mileage. The modifications are all very new and in perfect condition. Even at my asking price, I am still less than the money I have invested in this car. I am willing to negotiate, as I stated with the 'obo', but I am also plenty happy to keep the car if nobody wants to bring serious offers to the table. There is absolutely no financial need to let it go. This car is not for someone looking for a "deal". If you want a very well maintained, very tastefully modded, very clean, very rare version of an already pretty rare car, this is your ZHP.

Thanks for reading this thread, I know its long.

Any serious inquiries, please call, text, or email me direct.

(561)-758-2532
    jdinisio@gmail.com

Last edited by JupiterBMW; 08-11-2014 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Pics!
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Damn Joop. GLWS.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

GLWS
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Thanks guys. Took me about 4 hours to write the thread before copying it to the Mafia.
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!

If anyone hasn't seen this car, it's gorgeous.
    1/2005 ZHP Sedan Slushbox - Titanium Silver, Schwarz Leather Interior, Schwarz Cube
    Beyern Mesh Staggered 18's | FK Silverline Plus Coilovers | BMW Performance Intake | Orion V2 Angel Eyes | Black Tint | Clear Lights
    Gloss Black Kidneys | Ipod Integration |Worn Leather Steering Wheel

That is one mint car Jon. GLWS!!

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

2003 ZHP Sedan, 6 speed, Alpine White/Natural Brown

Welcome back

GLWS. More pics would help.

Beautiful car...I hope it goes to another enthusiast that will take care of it like you have. IMO it's worth every penny to the right buyer, and shouldn't go to anyone that won't truly appreciate it for what it is.

2005 Steel Grey Metallic 330ci ZHP
    Dinan Intake, BimmerBrakes headers, Corsa Exhaust, Raceland Ultimo coilovers, UUC wheel spacers, Turner Motorsports hub extenders, CF interior trim, CF roundels throughout, RGB LED angel eyes

Dang Jon….was not expecting to see this thread tonight when I logged on.

So you mention 'surviving with the one vehicle' - did you find that X5 you were looking for? I finally found mine after 5 long, frustrating months of searching, so perhaps we'll see you on xBimmers? Either way good look selling your ZHP.

-Jeff

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Quote Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
    Dang Jon….was not expecting to see this thread tonight when I logged on.

So you mention 'surviving with the one vehicle' - did you find that X5 you were looking for? I finally found mine after 5 long, frustrating months of searching, so perhaps we'll see you on xBimmers? Either way good look selling your ZHP.

-Jeff
    Hey man... No, haven't found the perfect X5 yet. I went and drove an X5M, but he isn't really willing to budge on numbers. He wanted me to eat $5k on our trade in, which is too much. So, still not there yet. We keeping looking, but honestly, we haven't had the time to drive down and see any of the ones I've found online. I'm already registered on the forums, I just haven't had time the last few days to be on the other forums...

But, it would be nice having the extra money from the ZHP for the X5 purchase, or the pending pool renovation project...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast