Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

F/S ZHP Transmission and Much More

listing this for a friend of mine. Guys/gals....take a look. You can send my friend a PM if interested in any of the items he has listed over at e46Fanatics. His user name is NFSx328ci.

This is what he has posted in his "for sale" thread:

"So I'm parting out with a full 6 speed conversion, from a 328ci steptronic to a 330 getrag 6 speed. My goal was to do a 6 speed conversion on my e46 but lately I've found myself driving my 135i a lot more now. So I'm parting it all an putting that money towards the 1 instead. I am willing to sell it all as a full package, make me an offer Or as individual parts. I would rather not ship the items, so pick up is a must. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would be willing to meet with parts somewhere if it's not too far

$1200 - Getrag 6 speed transmission with 80k miles

$300 - Drive shaft with 80k miles

$400 - 3.07 differential with 80k miles

$400 (pending sale) - New UUC short shift kit and UUC double shear selector rod

$1000 - New UUC lightweight flywheel and performance organic clutch.

$ Make an offer - Stainless steel clutch line, polyurethane transmission mounts, clutch pedal assembly and much much more ( message me for individual prices for parts. Everything needed for the complete conversion from automatic to manual; gaskets, nuts, bolts etc...)

I am located in Pawcatuck CT, Just outside of RI"

Here's the link to his thread: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1048010

I'm doing this because he's a fellow submarine sailor....got to help a brother out

The clutch raises my eyebrows but I cant swing the money for it right now.

Does another fellow submarine sailor get a discount? Sending a message to him. I need everything but driveshaft, trans, flywheel, clutch

Edit: he doesn't really want to ship items.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    LMK if the SSK sale falls thru.
    It won't Shawn because I'm the one who got it

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    That clutch/flywheel combo sounds tasty for my zhp. I just can't swing the cash right now. Got a house purchase around the corner.

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts