Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    How are the Khoalty Angel Eyes? Easy install? Good fit?
    I had them on my old 330Ci ZSP. I liked them. They were very bright, definitely a more blue-ish hue than the Xenon headlights, but never bothered me. Bright enough at night to be like daytime running lights. Probably 60 LEDs per ring, so you could see each LED individually if you were closer than 3 feet away. Definitely a good cheap option. Install was relatively easy. While the clips to hold on the lights worked, I would suggest using electrical tape or something of that sort to secure the clips even more (mine slipped a little over 18 months).

Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    Um, when are the wheels getting mounted. Just seeing the restoration pics made me all like...

Likely in the summer or after summer. This Disney Cruise that I'm taking the family on in June is going to take some time to recover from! They are essentially ready to go. I just need to seal them up, get valve stems, and tires. I could use my tires from my stock wheels but I'd like to have a spare set available to me for whatever reason. Plus, I think I'm going to go with 245/35/18 in the rears instead of 255. Rears are 18x9.5 +51 but will likely be adding a 12mm spacer bringing it to +39, which is cause for rubbing, I believe.

2004 ZHP Sedan | Jet Black : Natural Brown : 6MT : OEM Navi : TRS Xenon retrofit : Khoalty Angel Eyes : Homelink retrofit : BMW Performance Intake|SSK : BC Coilovers : Z4M FCABs and RTABs : StopTech Cross-Drilled Rotors : Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit and 12mm Spacers : Kinesis K28

2004 B6 A4 Ultrasport Arctic White : Black : 1.8T : Quattro : 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    How are the Khoalty Angel Eyes? Easy install? Good fit?
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I had them on my old 330Ci ZSP. I liked them. They were very bright, definitely a more blue-ish hue than the Xenon headlights, but never bothered me. Bright enough at night to be like daytime running lights. Probably 60 LEDs per ring, so you could see each LED individually if you were closer than 3 feet away. Definitely a good cheap option. Install was relatively easy. While the clips to hold on the lights worked, I would suggest using electrical tape or something of that sort to secure the clips even more (mine slipped a little over 18 months).
    Yep, I agree with this statement. I'll see if I can snap some good photos of them this week.

2004 ZHP Sedan | Jet Black : Natural Brown : 6MT : OEM Navi : TRS Xenon retrofit : Khoalty Angel Eyes : Homelink retrofit : BMW Performance Intake|SSK : BC Coilovers : Z4M FCABs and RTABs : StopTech Cross-Drilled Rotors : Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit and 12mm Spacers : Kinesis K28

Quick Question.

When you installed the z4m fcab, did you get them already pressed in or pressed them in yourself into your old lolipops? I just got a set and was curious if there was a specific way they go into the housings.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Quick Question.

When you installed the z4m fcab, did you get them already pressed in or pressed them in yourself into your old lolipops? I just got a set and was curious if there was a specific way they go into the housings.
    I pressed them into the lollipops. I acquired a spare set of lollipops and brought them to a machine shop and had them pressed for me since I don't have a press at my disposal, unfortunately!

Yes, there's a specific way that they must be pressed in. If I remember correctly, there's an arrow in the bushing that should point to a marker that's on the lollipop itself. Wish I had pics to show but I also believe that the hole in the bushing should rest closest to the inside of the lollipop that bolts to the subframe.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cool. Thanks

Hey Tony, Did you ever get the front wheel hubs replaced?

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Hey Tony, Did you ever get the front wheel hubs replaced?
    Hi Vas - No, I haven't had time. I'm hoping for the weekend of 3/5. Kid's sports are finally over after this weekend!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678